Tha Perfect Enemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tha Perfect Enemy

OK, Been maning to start this for a while. I am rally interestesd in the realy big bad guys, the ones that always beat the major power of the time (flood and forruners, wraith and ancients). so what in your opinion makes these so completly unbeatable? What is it that lets them crush civilisations that big?

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
    OK, Been maning to start this for a while. I am rally interestesd in the realy big bad guys, the ones that always beat the major power of the time (flood and forruners, wraith and ancients). so what in your opinion makes these so completly unbeatable? What is it that lets them crush civilisations that big?
    Numbers, and hard to kill

I think thats about it oh and superior tactics

But really the Ancients should have killed the Wraith, They had the tech to slaughter them
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Definitely tactics. And numbers. And technology.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

What about civil war-hey it includes everything the LT COL shepjumper has asked for-Or bring back Baal with loads of his Upgraded Ha'Tak( The ones with Ancient shields and weapons with Asgard beaming and holo stuff) numbering in the thousands pitted against the 4 304s(Daedalus, Oddessy, Apollo and Pheonix)

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
          Definitely tactics. And numbers. And technology.
          Not always superior technology but the other two are a must for weaker races to overcome the big fish in the big pond
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

We still do not know the ramifications of Stargate Continuum yet so we don't know if history has permanently changed-But to add to tactics, tech and No's you would also need a fighting style say Guerilla fighting, Naval Fighting(Earth has a small fleet and the word fleet when using ships is a majority Naval term)

Comment

technologically poor/weak race but with billions of people and millions of ships
              Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
              Anime signature in spoiler tag
              Spoiler:
              Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

So the Star Wars galaxy then

Comment

Something not necessarily technologically advanced but in a totally different dimension and can cross over. Vast numbers of them. to take the fight to them would require learning so much beyond out comprehension.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I see two ways at looking at it either a race has:

A. Numbers and tactics or

B. Tactics and Tech

the numbers and tech kind of elimate one anther but tactics is key.

Comment

the flood prety much beat the firruners. they had tactics and tech. only the halos stoped the flood.

Comment

inteligent enemy. Not these clows (goa'uld, the Ori, Adria) we have seen
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

hmmmm, it seems Skynet could take over the SG 'verse with relative ease.

Comment

Working...
                          X