Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Jack / Daniel moment (all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Jack / Daniel moment (all seasons)

I noticed there's a thread for just about every Atlantis combination, but I can only find a couple of SG-1 favorite moment threads. I've been enjoying these, so I thought I'd start another one. My apologies if this has been done before and I missed it, however.

Vote once a day, add your favorite moment at any time, or add a point to another moment. Points will go to 50.

The "Spacemonkey" hug in The Serpent's Lair (1)
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Great idea Killdeer

Daniel trying to convince Jack it's still him "When have I ever let you down, scratch that when have I ever let you down when it really matters" Scene from 'The Shroud' (1)+

Comment

Daniel trying to convince Jack it's still him "When have I ever let you down, scratch that when have I ever let you down when it really matters" Scene from 'The Shroud' (1)

Farewell scene in Meridian(1)
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Daniel trying to convince Jack it's still him "When have I ever let you down, scratch that when have I ever let you down when it really matters" Scene from 'The Shroud' (1)

Farewell scene in Meridian(1)

The scene from Abyss where Jack and Daniel argue and Daniel says he can ascend and Jack says that's where you are wrong. (1) (I would really like to put all the scenes from Abyss, but I guess that wouldn't work)
        Last edited by Kliggins; 13 February 2008, 12:24 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for playing guys!

-The "Spacemonkey" hug in The Serpent's Lair (1)
          -Daniel trying to convince Jack it's still him "When have I ever let you down, scratch that when have I ever let you down when it really matters" Scene from 'The Shroud' (1)
          -Farewell scene in Meridian(1)
          -The scene from Abyss where Jack and Daniel argue and Daniel says he can ascend and Jack says that's where you are wrong. (1)
          -Jack takes Daniel back to his apartment when he doesn't have anywhere to go in Children of the Gods (1)
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

-Daniel trying to convince Jack it's still him "When have I ever let you down, scratch that when have I ever let you down when it really matters" Scene from 'The Shroud' (1)
            -The scene from Abyss where Jack and Daniel argue and Daniel says he can ascend and Jack says that's where you are wrong. (1)
            -Jack takes Daniel back to his apartment when he doesn't have anywhere to go in Children of the Gods (1)
            -Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (1)+

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (1)
              Balcony scene at Daniel's apartment in The Light (1)

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (1)
                -Balcony scene at Daniel's apartment in The Light (1)
                -Jack has to leave Daniel behind in The Serpent's Lair (1)
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

-The confrontation at the end of Menace (+1)

~My FanFiction~

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (2)+
                    -The confrontation at the end of Menace (1)

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (2)
                      -Storage-room scene and hug between them ,near the end of "Need"(1)

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (2)
                        -Jack has to leave Daniel behind in The Serpent's Lair (2)
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        sigpic

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (3)+

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (4)+

~My FanFiction~

Comment

-Jack sends the box of Tissues through the stargate letting Daniel know it's him trying to make contact, Children of the Gods (4)
                              -Balcony scene at Daniel's apartment in The Light (2)
                              Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 February 2008, 12:10 AM. Reason: taking out a "+"

Comment

Working...
                              X