PDA

View Full Version : I CAN NOT wait!

Lilli
February 12th, 2008, 08:17 AM
this summer is going to creep by. I can't stand it :S :(

My one and only consolation is I have past episodes I can watch on DVD and Sci Fi

Btw Atlantis has just gotten better and better with each passing season. I can't wait for the next. Kudos to the writers :jack_new_anime07:

I'm hooked!

reddevil18
February 12th, 2008, 08:21 AM

My one and only consolation is I have past episodes I can watch on DVD and Sci Fi

Btw Atlantis has just gotten better and better with each passing season. I can't wait for the next. Kudos to the writers :jack_new_anime07:

I'm hooked!

Well, we don't know when season 5 will premiere. Maybe it'll be back in the summer and we won't have to wait that long.:)

The_Carpenter
February 12th, 2008, 08:22 AM

I'm hooked!

:indeed: and we haven't even seen the finale yet :cool:

Lilli
February 12th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Well, we don't know when season 5 will premiere. Maybe it'll be back in the summer and we won't have to wait that long.:)

I hope so! :D

Cree
February 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Here sto hoping it returns in the summer

*raises a glass to the writers... as a bribe*

get it out soon and i will provide you each with a bottle of your fave booze :P

The_Carpenter
February 12th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Here sto hoping it returns in the summer

*raises a glass to the writers... as a bribe*

get it out soon and i will provide you each with a bottle of your fave booze :P

Unfortunately it's Sci fis decision, but apparently they have a tight filming schedule this year so the show should be ready if Sci fi want to show it in the summer

Fenrir Foxz
February 12th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Unfortunately it's Sci fis decision, but apparently they have a tight filming schedule this year so the show should be ready if Sci fi want to show it in the summer

Yup :)

I hope Sci-fi sees benefit in airing S5 early and does so, that would be awsome! :D

reddevil18
February 12th, 2008, 09:04 AM

I hope Sci-fi sees benifit in air S5 early, that would be awsome! :D

Yeah, but that'll mean a bigger mid-season break...:S AAAHHHH!!!!!! Can't we just have year-round new episodes? :D

Fenrir Foxz
February 12th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Yeah, but that'll mean a bigger mid-season break...:S AAAHHHH!!!!!! Can't we just have year-round new episodes? :D

Now that would be even better :D The cost would be astronomical though :S

Promethius30
February 12th, 2008, 09:06 AM
this hopefully going to be the best season yet

reddevil18
February 12th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Now that would be even better :D The cost would be astronomical though :S

Well, isn't there one billionaire sci-fi geek with a hard-on for Stargate out there somewhere? :p

Cree
February 12th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Then in that case i will buy whomever it is the drinks lol!

year round epsiodes would be great!

Fenrir Foxz
February 12th, 2008, 09:12 AM
this hopefully going to be the best season yet

It could be... :D

Well, isn't there one billionaire sci-fi geek with a hard-on for Stargate out there somewhere? :p

:lol:

Pharaoh Atem
February 12th, 2008, 09:53 AM

I'm hooked!

well if there would bring back the people i like i would eb happy but torri's out and paul coming back for only 5 eps

looks like it's more of the rodney shep comedy hour featuring the wallflower ronon and telya.

i did like season 4 but i was hoping for more arc involing some of the characters we've lost over the past seaosns.

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 10:37 AM

I hope Sci-fi sees benefit in airing S5 early and does so, that would be awsome! :D

Joe said it's possible so let's just hope for the best

melfan
February 12th, 2008, 10:44 AM

I'm hooked!

:indeed:

same goes for me. can't wait for season 5.
Search and Rescue sounds awsome!

Fenrir Foxz
February 12th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Joe said it's possible so let's just hope for the best

:indeed: You can count on it ;)

Jumper_One
February 12th, 2008, 10:49 AM
:indeed: You can count on it ;)

I can? great :P

Mitchell82
February 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM

Unfortunatly we are talking about the channel that felt canceling SG-1, and making shows like Painkiller Jane, and Flash Gordon were good ideas.

Buck32
February 12th, 2008, 02:51 PM
well if there would bring back the people i like i would eb happy but torri's out and paul coming back for only 5 eps

looks like it's more of the rodney shep comedy hour featuring the wallflower ronon and telya.

i did like season 4 but i was hoping for more arc involing some of the characters we've lost over the past seaosns.

Oh well at least McKay and Shepherd are funny when they're trying to be, unlike some comedians i could name.

stclare
February 12th, 2008, 03:09 PM

I thought Ronan had been in a lot of season 4. lots of shep/ronan friensdhip I thought anyway.

ive only re-watched Trio, in the last three months so cant be certain maybe im wrong.