Ori vs. Necromongers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori vs. Necromongers

Ori convert people to worship them, and the Nercromonger also convert people to join them. The Ori come to a planet and teach the people the ways of the Ori and try to convert them. But then the people notices something in the night sky, like a mass astroid coming toward them, and blam! the cities are turn into ruins, People fear for lives as the Ori look on confuse. And the Necromoger's leader speak to the people of this planet and said join the Necroism reilgion, the truth. But the Ori said join the Ori reilgion the real truth. People are confuse and ask questions, but the Ori said join now! or die!!! The Nercromoger's leader said join me and together we can kill this dead-looking ori guy. People decided that there should be a vote on this.

Ori: If you unbelivers join the Ori then you will be protected and go to heaven.

Necromoger Leader: join me you weak fools and i shall give you power and a shot.

People: what kind of power and a shot?

N.Leader: i give you a painfully shot and you will never again feel pain of any kind. and cool weapons and armors.

unknown man: But i dont know how to used a weapon.

N.Leader: then you wil die after i win the vote.

Ori: surely you people see that this N. leader is mean and cruel, while i on the other hand are offering you a great and peaceful life,... but you might have to fight and die thought.

People to themselves: wow the ori sound good but he ugly, and the N.leader is better looking then that pale ori guy. yeah i know, hmm let see if we join the Ori we get peace and protected and might have to fight. but then we have to wake up everyday and stare at that uglyest Ori guy. some of us might die or go blind for everytime we see that ugly ori guy. the N. Leader is better looking. at least he look more alive. but then we are forced to fight a war and given a shot, that will hurt really bad. Ok we vote for the N. Leader.

Ori: what the...why would you people chose to fight a war and get a painfully shot over a peacefuly and protected life.

People: cause you UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.Leader: LOL, yeah you are ugly.

Ori. then you people will die now, and you too N.Leader

N.Leader: these are my people now, ok people kill this freak ori guy now!

People: what about our weapons and PAINFULLY shot first? that ori guy might be too powerful for us to fight now.

N.Leader: well in this case there no time, and this ori want to kill me,
    plus you people are easy to find, i can go to another planet and convert them and give them shots and weapons instead.

People: WHAT!? that hurt our feeling.

N.Leader: I know that you retard, i havent gave you the shots yet!

People: oh well, people let's charged and kill that dead-ori freak.

Ori. (bang the staff to the ground, and the people disppears. )

N.Leader: Oh well...I still got my army and my ships that surely should kill you Ori-man, and all of Ori!!!

Who would win the war Ori or Necromogers?
    Last edited by Ancavge; 10 February 2008, 04:18 PM.

Ori becaus eof vastly superior tech,

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      TOTALLY!!! Ori would own them. But on a wierdness scale the Neckies would win they are seriously fu*ked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Yeah but it doesnt mean the ori could win by having superior tech, just look at the anicent when they lost the war with the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by nightmare_warrior View Post
          Yeah but it doesnt mean the ori could win by having superior tech, just look at the anicent when they lost the war with the wraith.
          well, one shot kill wepons, against ships with no shields...you do the math.

Comment

the necromongers are those gray/black humanoid thingies with superspeed in the movie Riddick, right ?

if so then Ori, hands down. this ain't even a fair match

Comment

you just wasted a lot of time writing out that dialogue to a blatantly obvious answer on both ground and space warfare the ori would win.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                the necromongers are those gray/black humanoid thingies with superspeed in the movie Riddick, right ?

if so then Ori, hands down. this ain't even a fair match
                only one of them could do that.

Comment

The storyline was pretty funny. I don't think the Necromongers have weaker tech than the Ori. I think it could go either way. In a land battle the Necromongers might win since there a lot of them.

The really interesting thing is if N. Leader vs Prior. The N. Leader can move really fast.

Prior: Hollowed are the O.......huhuhuh

N. Leader I will have your soul.

In a space battle, Ori might win. Necros don't have shields and we didn't see their motherships in action.

Necros can destroy planets.
                  Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

riddick and daniel team up. done.
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                      The storyline was pretty funny. I don't think the Necromongers have weaker tech than the Ori. I think it could go either way. In a land battle the Necromongers might win since there a lot of them.

The really interesting thing is if N. Leader vs Prior. The N. Leader can move really fast.

Prior: Hollowed are the O.......huhuhuh

N. Leader I will have your soul.

In a space battle, Ori might win. Necros don't have shields and we didn't see their motherships in action.

Necros can destroy planets.
                      They have to land there first, and they don't have shields. Even if the Ori motherships didn't destroy them in orbit, they could so so from orbit using only the secondary guns, several shots of which have destroyed powerful ships in the past. And even if the shots from the secondary guns didn't do it, the massively powerful main guns would.

Besides that, the Ori followers have a motivation to save the population: they want to convert the people of that planet. If that proves to be impossible, then the soldiers would destroy the population.

Hey, would the Priors be able to hurt Air Elementals?
                      It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                      --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Ori would shread those giant necromonkey citadel thingies before they even landed on the planet. The necromongers are cool, they look very intimidating, but I think the only thing they have is huge numbers. Their tech isn't even that impressive. The Lord Marshal vs. Adria. No contest-prepare yourself for underverse Lord Marshal!
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't know. From what I got about the Necromongers, they have a huge number of fighters, per ship. They literally redefine fighter spam.
                          Ori fighters hold no chance.
                          Necromongers use gatlings and missiles.

The soldiers are armed with either blades or rifles. Those we saw, planting the flag or so, were sort of... something, like emissaries for conversion, but all other necromongers definitively had guns. War weapons, which can actually work as terror weapons.
                          They don't feel pain either.
                          That's putting their troops above Ori troops.

Now, Priors, that's the crap. They're just too powerful, and their ships too tough. There's not many Priors though, so with surprise and diversion, a Prior could get downed. Their powers are amplified when they can use a stargate, but we've seen people with similar powers get simlpy killed by one gun just because they had their attention distracted.
                          A good spam from everywhere should take care of them.

If Necromongers can't win, they'll try to destroy the planet.

That's where Ori motherships simply give the Ori the upper hand.
                          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
                            I don't know. From what I got about the Necromongers, they have a huge number of fighters, per ship. They literally redefine fighter spam.
                            Ori fighters hold no chance.
                            Necromongers use gatlings and missiles.

The soldiers are armed with either blades or rifles. Those we saw, planting the flag or so, were sort of... something, like emissaries for conversion, but all other necromongers definitively had guns. War weapons, which can actually work as terror weapons.
                            They don't feel pain either.
                            That's putting their troops above Ori troops.

Now, Priors, that's the crap. They're just too powerful, and their ships too tough. There's not many Priors though, so with surprise and diversion, a Prior could get downed. Their powers are amplified when they can use a stargate, but we've seen people with similar powers get simlpy killed by one gun just because they had their attention distracted.
                            A good spam from everywhere should take care of them.

If Necromongers can't win, they'll try to destroy the planet.

That's where Ori motherships simply give the Ori the upper hand.
                            Like I said if the Ori have any motherships in the area. The engagement is over before it began. Crap loads of fighters aren't going to help them take down an Ori mothership. Maybe the Necromonger fighter squadrons wipe out the Ori fighters but all of the bigger transport ships and cruisers will be wiped out by the Ori. With all of their groundforces wiped out before they even land on the planet the Necromonger survivers might as well pack up and go home.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Necromongers tech was impressive but nothing that impressive in terms of firepower, the Ori ground forces would win imo, the Ori motherships would waste their ships and really I know we didn't see alot of the ori fights but I have a feeling they wouldn't of faired too badly either.

Comment

Working...
                              X