This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Thoughtcrimes" - Joe Flannigan on USA

This is a great made for TV movie with our beloved Major Sheppard. It premiered last night and I think it's going to repeat again this weekend.

Check it out! It's great.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

I love Joe Flannigan. I only caught the last hour of it but it was good. The romantic in me was kind of bummed more wasn't made out of his chemistry with the telepathic girl but it was still a good movie.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I only saw an hour of the movie, but from what I saw, it was pretty good. One glaring problem though and something the writers should have caught (or pretty much anybody working on the project), it's not the National Security Administration, it should be the National Security Agency.

Flannigan identities himself as the former when he's going through a security checkpoint at the courthouse.

Comment

I was flipping channels when I stumbled upon it. I didn't realize the unconscious guy on the floor just off screen was Major Sheppard till he and the telepathic girl were in the car.

Comment

I finally got around to watching this and I really enjoyed it. I would watch if it were a regular series. Since Joe Flannigan is busy playing the beloved Major Sheppard, who should play the role in Thoughcrimes?

Comment

Working...
          X