Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    Not to mention that he should get a promotion Maybe a nice place at the SGC so we can see him more...
    *scratches head*

Hmmm... I know he's probably not got all the training necessary to do it, but.... 4th team member for SG1?
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

he would balance out the team a bit, and Sam could still be the CO...

Comment

...and it *would* provide us a bit more eyecandy.
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          ...and it *would* provide us a bit more eyecandy.
          And another nice actor to get spoilers from/about.

Comment

<insert big honkin' grin here>

Comment

Though I'm a sucker for anyone in blues... if he was on the team I'd have to get used to him in fatigues...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                Though I'm a sucker for anyone in blues... if he was on the team I'd have to get used to him in fatigues...
                Awww heck... I didn't think about that either. Well... a nice tight black T-shirt'll be ok, won't it???

Comment

Well... a nice tight black T-shirt'll be ok, won't it???
                  Certainly would... let me see if I can find a nice picture to thunk over...

Comment

Sort of thunkable.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Awww heck... I didn't think about that either. Well... a nice tight black T-shirt'll be ok, won't it???
                      That would be more than okay... that would be....

*thunk*

Comment

For all Davis thunkers... Martouf Marty has a vid starring our own Major!

Find it at...

Major Davis

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          That would be more than okay... that would be....

*thunk*
                          *holds hand to astro's forehead*

You okay?

I'll have to keep my eye out for MPD next time I cap. I think I might do Foothold next. I promise to post anything I find that might be the sightest bit thunkable. Promise. Thunker's Honor.

(Well...I will *after* I finish revising my FF. I've let myself get too distracted this week w/the forum & pix & stuffs that it's kinda languished in the PC... let me see what I can do to it today..... and maybe by next weekend some pix.... )

BTW---what other eps does everyone think may be good to capture him from?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            For all Davis thunkers... Martouf Marty has a vid starring our own Major! Find it at..Major Davis
                            I'm of the "Anise make my skin scrawl" feeling -- but what a great vid job even with her in it!
                            Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
                            two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

Just dropped by to see what astronomicalchick had to say.

Hehehe. I don't know where the idea came from. The song was playing on the TV (quite a while ago) and Paul/Freya-Anise popped in my head.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

*holds hand to astro's forehead*

You okay?

I'll have to keep my eye out for MPD next time I cap. I think I might do Foothold next. I promise to post anything I find that might be the sightest bit thunkable. Promise. Thunker's Honor.

(Well...I will *after* I finish revising my FF. I've let myself get too distracted this week w/the forum & pix & stuffs that it's kinda languished in the PC... let me see what I can do to it today..... and maybe by next weekend some pix.... )

BTW---what other eps does everyone think may be good to capture him from?
                                There's that politics one... the one when they tell the senators about the gate... Disclosure...

Was there one when he got to go through the gate onto a mothership? Or did I dream that one?

*puzzles*

anything where's he's the slightest bit undressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X