No announcement yet.

Major Paul Davis/Colin Cunningham Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well she is being snuggled... and groped by RDA...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      Well she is being snuggled... and groped by RDA...
      I know! What a drag for poor Teryl!!!!

Might go to the Glasgow Con and ask her what it was like!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Lucky, lucky Teryl!! Who wants to trade places with her!!??

hey, i'm short and dark..think they'd noticed if i swapped with teryl? held by paul as jack undresses...<michelle's thoughts have plunged into obscene territory, and are likely to remain all day now>
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          hey, i'm short and dark..think they'd noticed if i swapped with teryl? held by paul as jack undresses...<michelle's thoughts have plunged into obscene territory, and are likely to remain all day now>
          Mine too, I've got red hair, think they could overlook the fact I'm 5'6"?

Comment

ooops! I just opened a picture of Major Davis by accident and my boss was leaning over my shoulder. I just went "That's Major Davis" calm as you like and went on with what I had to do...

Lucky he wasn nekkid or anything...

Comment

*Drags mind out of the gutter*
              *Cough*
              Great piccies of CC/Maj Davis being posted here in Paul's Pond.

(Don't forget to rate the thread.....wowee,our lad deserves those Stars ! )
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                I know! What a drag for poor Teryl!!!!

Might go to the Glasgow Con and ask her what it was like!!
                Please go!

Even if it's only for that reason!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Its been a while since I checked into the GateWorld Forums. Been spending my time reading Fanfic instead. However, seeing as the link to this thread was pimped on the CC fan list I had to hop on over. I don't really thunk him in the traditional sense, but to paraphrase the words of Willow Rosenberg, "Hello! Eyes, two of them and I'm not blind." ;-)

On that note and the note of someone above regarding what does the delectable Major Davis do after hours when the by-the-book Pentagon Liaison unbuttons that top collar and lets loose like our beloved Colin is wont to do? Well, just go to http://www.majordavis.com and check out some of the fun FanFic!!

I'm personally fond of the Davis/Carter 'ship because he is soooooooo much more suited to her than Pete and there are no fraternization issues since they are under different chains of command.
                  Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
                  two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

Originally posted by zephyrRS
                    Its been a while since I checked into the GateWorld Forums. Been spending my time reading Fanfic instead. However, seeing as the link to this thread was pimped on the CC fan list I had to hop on over. I don't really thunk him in the traditional sense, but to paraphrase the words of Willow Rosenberg, "Hello! Eyes, two of them and I'm not blind." ;-)

On that note and the note of someone above regarding what does the delectable Major Davis do after hours when the by-the-book Pentagon Liaison unbuttons that top collar and lets loose like our beloved Colin is wont to do? Well, just go to http://www.majordavis.com and check out some of the fun FanFic!!

I'm personally fond of the Davis/Carter 'ship because he is soooooooo much more suited to her than Pete and there are no fraternization issues since they are under different chains of command.
                    I could have sooo lived with Davis/Carter ship, so much so, I might have come over from Sam/Jack ship....

Heresy.. .

But he's so cute!

Thanks for the heads up on the fic, I'll definitely check that out tomorrow! And thanks for posting!

This thread has got five stars now! woo hoo!!! Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Sam/Davis is preferrable to Sam/Pete

hell Sam/Felger IMO is better than Sam/Pete

Lets be glad that Paul's single and that he has a lovely pool and pond to play in!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Sam/Davis is preferrable to Sam/Pete

hell Sam/Felger IMO is better than Sam/Pete

Lets be glad that Paul's single and that he has a lovely pool and pond to play in!
                        But is Paul single? Or does he have a wee woman stashed away?

I need to know!!!

Comment

well, he's never mentioned another half. I think he does have a wee crush on Sam (in Descent) but as he's still alive, I'm guessing that went no-where. So..he's free for all you girls out there..

Comment

well, he's never mentioned another half. I think he does have a wee crush on Sam (in Descent) but as he's still alive, I'm guessing that went no-where. So..he's free for all you girls out there..
                            Thank god it went nowhere... I wouldn't want him dead, as you know well Michelle....

Michelle is the reason this thread exists!!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              Thank god it went nowhere... I wouldn't want him dead, as you know well Michelle....

Michelle is the reason this thread exists!!!

me? why, what did i do? <looks around, scared..>. oh you mean that spoiler that probably isn't him anyway...well, in that case, alls well that ends well.

Comment

S
                                P
                                O
                                I
                                L
                                E
                                R
                                LOL! I recall reading a Colin Cunningham blog somewhere about acting the scene where Sam is being pulled out of the sand or something. He mentioned wanting to make it look like he has a crush or something. I was reminded of this in Heroes - even though Davis is not in that ep. There is the scene where the filmaker is reviewing footage and says something such as, "I could watch Major Carters head talk all day."

If we go with the assumption that Davis is hetero it so makes sense for him to develop a crush on her. He reads about everything the team does ALL the time.

However, I've only ever found the carter/maj.davis fic that is posted at http://www.majordavis.com. HAs anyone found more elsewhere?
                                Grace Under Pressure & Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History
                                two lj communities celebrating some of scifi's most compelling creations

stargate_women bsg_women

Comment

Working...
                                X