This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McKay vs. Daniel

McKay and Daniel should have the funniest fist fight in Stargate history. McKay needs to have a stick though to make it a little more fair.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
    McKay and Daniel should have the funniest fist fight in Stargate history. McKay needs to have a stick though to make it a little more fair.
    McKay could have a gun and it still wouldn't be fair on him; Daniel's unkillable (well un-stay-deadable).

Do we really want to see McKay beat up or injured? Imagine the whining.
    sigpic

Comment

I think Mckay will whine and cry Daniel to death.

Then Daniel will ascend again and zap McKay with his ascended powers.

Comment

it would be so nice to see em quarreling, then daniel slaps him, and mckay is like "wheeehh"

Comment

Then again, you should never back a brilliant scientist into a corner.
          My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Daniel & all of SG-1 should be on the ancients good side for cleaning up their mess in the past 10 years. So if they die they can just ascend & then de ascend giving them a free pass. Even if McKay luckily killed Daniel he would just keep coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRico View Post
              Daniel & all of SG-1 should be on the ancients good side for cleaning up their mess in the past 10 years. So if they die they can just ascend & then de ascend giving them a free pass. Even if McKay luckily killed Daniel he would just keep coming back.
              The never ending boss battle!!!

And I thought Omega was hard
              : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
              : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Working...
              X