Supergate Plot Hole?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supergate Plot Hole?

Me and some friends had a little marathon the other day and we realized, When SG1 uses the regular gate to cause a jump to the supergate the time dialation field cause by the blackhole disappears, it affected tealc and the communications, but even cloaked with his ship, wouldnt the gate still release the time dialtion effects onto the surrounding area, therefore causing the ori to be a little curious.. also, why was no other ship that ever came near the supergate after the jump was successful, effected by it?

LtHawk
    LANDRY: You’re just mad you didn’t get to fly the maiden voyage yourself.

: General, I am quite fond of both maidens and voyages. I mean, put the two together and ...

sigpic

The Supergate required a singularity to power a wormhole connection, so the design would already include protections and compensators for any side effects. Instead of a connection from the Ori galaxy, we initiated a connection from the Pegasus galaxy, but it's still the same physics and therefore nothing different or unexpected is happening. While they would manually disengage their connections, we would let the connection remain to block any new ones

Comment

Working...
    X