• Show
Clear All

Perfect Ending For SGA 100th episode

Camera zooms in on Woolsey.

Woolsey: "Computer, stop program"

Camera zooms out slowly and they are on the hollowdeck of the enterprise

thoughts?
    BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

I feel a sense of deja vu...

*shudders*
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post

thoughts?
      Baiscally "These are the Voyages" part 2? While I know I'm in the minority with liking that ep I do not want that for SGA.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Woosley gets captured by the Wraith hes alone in a room then door opens & we see TODD & Todd walks in & the camera moves behind Todd & zooms out slowly & eventually the camera sees a zoomed out view of Wraith Ship & we hear Woosley scream

& then it cuts to the text

"To Be Continued"

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Baiscally "These are the Voyages" part 2? While I know I'm in the minority with liking that ep I do not want that for SGA.
          :O
          Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!!!!!!!

If it's the end of the series, bring Atlantis back to the Antarctic outpost.

If it's the end of the season, the Weiricators assimilate the Wraith and go around converting all organic life in Pegasus into... No. Wait. That's not right.

Furlings. I want Furlings.

AND MORE FRAN!!!
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

thoughts?
            lol

Comment

hmm never watched much of voyager.. not sure what your refering to.. i'll have to look into it
              BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

The Graith throw a huge party and Teyla's child is the main course...Wait, no...that's what I want for the premiere...
                Ummm...the Earth explodes.

Comment

Several simultaneous explosions all over Atlantis (ala Weir) and then it slowly sinks to the bottom of the sea.

Oh, and to the song Kashmir or Stairway to Heaven by Led Zep. Which ever is the most dramatic.
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                    Ummm...the Earth explodes.
                    No! that was an episode of Enterprise!

And 'Voyages' was the final ep of Enterprise, Bytor, the ep that effectively ended the 'current' Trek franchise.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

hmm never watched much of voyager.. not sure what your refering to.. i'll have to look into it
                      That's the series finale of Enterprise.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

That's the series finale of Enterprise.
                        oh, i watched that even less.. I was more of a TNG and original Trek fan..
                        BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          No! that was an episode of Enterprise!
                          Well, then I guess I'll have to settle for a Graith orgy...accompanied by a musical number by Rodeny McKay...Hip-hop, I think...

Comment

Somehow, Rodney doing a rap wouldn't exactly make people feel up to an orgy...
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                              Somehow, Rodney doing a rap wouldn't exactly make people feel up to an orgy...
                              Oh, really? Well, THIS sure turns me on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjHr...eature=related Especially the little dance at the end...

Comment

Working...
                              X