I feel a sense of deja vu...

*shudders*

Mitchell82
February 5th, 2008, 03:07 PM
Camera zooms in on Woolsey.

Woolsey: "Computer, stop program"

Camera zooms out slowly and they are on the hollowdeck of the enterprise

thoughts?

Baiscally "These are the Voyages" part 2? While I know I'm in the minority with liking that ep I do not want that for SGA.

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Woosley gets captured by the Wraith hes alone in a room then door opens & we see TODD & Todd walks in & the camera moves behind Todd & zooms out slowly & eventually the camera sees a zoomed out view of Wraith Ship & we hear Woosley scream ;)

& then it cuts to the text

"To Be Continued"

nx01a
February 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Baiscally "These are the Voyages" part 2? While I know I'm in the minority with liking that ep I do not want that for SGA.
:O
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!!!!!!!

If it's the end of the series, bring Atlantis back to the Antarctic outpost.

If it's the end of the season, the Weiricators assimilate the Wraith and go around converting all organic life in Pegasus into... No. Wait. That's not right.

Furlings. I want Furlings.

AND MORE FRAN!!!

GATEGOD
February 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM

thoughts?

lol

Bytor
February 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM

hmm never watched much of voyager.. not sure what your refering to.. i'll have to look into it

reddevil18
February 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM
The Graith throw a huge party and Teyla's child is the main course...Wait, no...that's what I want for the premiere...
Ummm...the Earth explodes.

vaberella
February 5th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Several simultaneous explosions all over Atlantis (ala Weir) and then it slowly sinks to the bottom of the sea.

Oh, and to the song Kashmir or Stairway to Heaven by Led Zep. Which ever is the most dramatic.

nx01a
February 5th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Ummm...the Earth explodes.

No! that was an episode of Enterprise!:P

And 'Voyages' was the final ep of Enterprise, Bytor, the ep that effectively ended the 'current' Trek franchise.

Mitchell82
February 5th, 2008, 03:25 PM
hmm never watched much of voyager.. not sure what your refering to.. i'll have to look into it

That's the series finale of Enterprise.

Bytor
February 5th, 2008, 03:30 PM
That's the series finale of Enterprise.

oh, i watched that even less.. I was more of a TNG and original Trek fan..

reddevil18
February 5th, 2008, 03:33 PM
No! that was an episode of Enterprise!:P

:S Well, then I guess I'll have to settle for a Graith orgy...accompanied by a musical number by Rodeny McKay...Hip-hop, I think...

nx01a
February 5th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Somehow, Rodney doing a rap wouldn't exactly make people feel up to an orgy...

reddevil18
February 5th, 2008, 03:40 PM

Oh, really? Well, THIS sure turns me on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjHroPSOOc&feature=related Especially the little dance at the end...

vaberella
February 5th, 2008, 03:42 PM

That's as bad as being groped by Lucius. :cool:

Falcon Horus
February 5th, 2008, 04:18 PM
How about...

THE END

or if they're lucky...

TO BE CONTINUED

Jumper_One
February 5th, 2008, 04:20 PM

thoughts?

:lol:

the ep was ok but it was a crappy finale

How about...

THE END

or if they're lucky...

TO BE CONTINUED

to be continued... ;) :D

PG15
February 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Atlantis has to explode.

It just has to.

Jumper_One
February 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Atlantis has to explode.

It just has to.

reminds me of B5 :P

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Atlantis has to explode.

It just has to.

Hey we saw the SGC explode ;) & with Woolsey as Commander he can hit a wrong button

Falcon Horus
February 5th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Hey we saw the SGC explode ;) & with Woolsey as Commander he can hit a wrong button

That was in 200... they were joking around...

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 05:00 PM
That was in 200... they were joking around...

It still exploded though so it counts & a way like that will be how we see Atlantis itself explode more then likely

Falcon Horus
February 5th, 2008, 05:02 PM
It still exploded though so it counts & a way like that will be how we see Atlantis itself explode more then likely

So, you're saying 100 will be a joke? :S

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 05:08 PM
So, you're saying 100 will be a joke? :S

How the heck did you get that idea ? Im saying the most likely way we will see Atlantis explode is through some dream or vision. I never EVER said the 100th episode will be a joke.

Jumper_One
February 5th, 2008, 05:10 PM
How the heck did you get that idea ? Im saying the most likely way we will see Atlantis explode is through some dream or vision. I never EVER said the 100th episode will be a joke.

dream or vision? sounds like a DS9 ep

Falcon Horus
February 5th, 2008, 05:12 PM

It's 2am... didn't we already to that btw in The Seer? It wasn't our version of Atlantis but still...

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 05:13 PM
It's 2am... didn't we already to that btw in The Seer? It wasn't our version of Atlantis but still...

It did not go completely kaboom though. We just saw it being attacked which has happened in real life plenty of times

Falcon Horus
February 5th, 2008, 05:19 PM
It did not go completely kaboom though.

Oh dear...

ablevins425
February 5th, 2008, 05:22 PM
I am really looking forward to this episode! How about a musical!!?? LOL

Can't you just see Todd the wraith singing Kelly Clarkson or something.

O.k. but seriously, I would love to see us meet these new badies TPTB are talking about. I want them to be a group that is following the Ancients way of life, but have confused all of the knowledge that they have left, and are evily working towords ascension. They believe the only way to ascend is to destroy all life in the Pegasus Galaxy. Wraith, Humans, and leftover Replicators. This leads into a war with us defending Atlantis, meanwhile Weir ascends to plead for the ancients help in saving Atlantis, and starting talks to ally us with them, and work on an exchange of ascended knowledge to our physical plane.

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Oh dear...

The SGC & Earth in 200 at least went completely Kaboom

Falcon Horus
February 5th, 2008, 05:26 PM
The SGC & Earth in 200 at least went completely Kaboom

So did the Furlings and the Asgard.

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 05:26 PM
So did the Furlings and the Asgard.

Indeed

reddevil18
February 5th, 2008, 05:30 PM
I do not understand why everything in this show must inevitably explode.

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 05:30 PM

Stop quoting Teal'C because thats my job

Falcon Horus
February 5th, 2008, 05:32 PM

Cause 'splosions are fun? :D

Jumper_One
February 5th, 2008, 05:32 PM

seriously? :P

reddevil18
February 5th, 2008, 05:35 PM

I shall not.

JohnRico
February 5th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I shall not.

Indeed you shall

jelgate
February 5th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I shall not.Things will not calm down, they will in fact calm up

reddevil18
February 5th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Things will not calm down, they will in fact calm up

Indeed.:tealc44:

AscendedTauri
February 5th, 2008, 07:32 PM
An Asgard ship appears over a ship fleet in the midst of the remains of the destroyed Replicator planet during an all-out a war against Weir's forces and Atlantis.... TO BE CONTINUED

Mitchell82
February 5th, 2008, 07:36 PM
An Asgard ship appears over a ship fleet in the midst of the remains of the destroyed Replicator planet during an all-out a war against Weir's forces and Atlantis.... TO BE CONTINUED

*ahem* you do know that's impossible since the Asgard are dead right?

reddevil18
February 5th, 2008, 08:00 PM
*ahem* you do know that's impossible since the Asgard are dead right?

Aaaahhh...but that's what makes it interesting. The ship is commanded by senile Asgard who refused to attend the mass suicide, but now see their bodies(minds included) falling apart...

Gravity
February 5th, 2008, 09:46 PM
I Know!

TPTB come in at the end of the 100th episode and say that they will make the show 5 minutes longer WHOHOOO! more of my favourite show to see :cool:

What about a space fight with atlantis in the centre.... aside from drones, does it have any other super weapons..... Maybe a planet destroyer?

Konrad9
February 5th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Perfect ending...

RDA wakes up in a bed next to AT. Looks over at her and says "Jacklyn, I just had the strangest dream."
'Samuel, go back to sleep.'

Platschu
February 6th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Perfect ending...

RDA wakes up in a bed next to AT. Looks over at her and says "Jacklyn, I just had the strangest dream."
Dallas solution. :P What can be even better? Daniel wakes up in Ra's ship. :lol:

Ice Wolf
February 6th, 2008, 12:45 AM
You can see my answer on my LJ
http://ice-wolf-loki.livejournal.com

its a little mean lol

Miroslav
February 6th, 2008, 12:51 AM
Atlantis lands on Earth, Stargate program disclosure.

atlantis_babe34
February 6th, 2008, 12:58 AM
Perfect ending...

The shippers will rejoice!:P

Miroslav
February 6th, 2008, 01:40 AM
oh, i watched that even less.. I was more of a TNG and original Trek fan..

kripl

JohnRico
February 6th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Kavannah comes back to Atlantis full time. After quitting the military the IOA contacts him & hires him purely because he is hated by the expedition & his job would be to see how Woolsey does his job & if needed Kavannah could be the one giving HIM the orders

Eri13
February 6th, 2008, 06:45 AM
After a massive battle, Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, Woolsey and McKay fly Atlantis towards the Wraith homeworld, which houses the last remnants of the Wraith. They destroy the planet, but the excessive energy required for their weaponry drains their power, and they discover, to their horror, that they are within the blast radius of the exploding planet. McKay comes up with the brilliant idea to convert Atlantis's shield into a time dilation field to slow the impact of the explosion and figure out a way out of it. Problem is, they need the remaining energy in the ZPM to maintain the field. The crew is in it for the long haul.

Sheppard works on his golf swing, eventually able to hit Atlantis's west pier for a perfect hole-in-one every time. He spends his days jogging around Atlantis's Blade set.

McKay and Teyla discover unresolved, long hidden feelings for one another. They marry. He works breathlessly to find a way to slow the explosion when the field is lifted.

Ronon finds a clarinet and decides he's always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. He practices and practices until he's able to play the entire score of "Ode to Joy" solo. He also picks up meditation and finally masters it without falling asleep.

Woolsey, after complaining tirelessly about how much this time dilation experiment is costing the city in food and supplies, dies of stress-related illness.

In the end, McKay thinks he's figured it out--they can go back in time! Problem is, Weir has shown up with her replicators and she wants her balcony back.

FADE TO BLACK.

Oh, wait...whut?

ablevins425
February 6th, 2008, 09:14 AM
After a massive battle, Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, Woolsey and McKay fly Atlantis towards the Wraith homeworld, which houses the last remnants of the Wraith. They destroy the planet, but the excessive energy required for their weaponry drains their power, and they discover, to their horror, that they are within the blast radius of the exploding planet. McKay comes up with the brilliant idea to convert Atlantis's shield into a time dilation field to slow the impact of the explosion and figure out a way out of it. Problem is, they need the remaining energy in the ZPM to maintain the field. The crew is in it for the long haul.

Sheppard works on his golf swing, eventually able to hit Atlantis's west pier for a perfect hole-in-one every time. He spends his days jogging around Atlantis's Blade set.

McKay and Teyla discover unresolved, long hidden feelings for one another. They marry. He works breathlessly to find a way to slow the explosion when the field is lifted.

Ronon finds a clarinet and decides he's always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. He practices and practices until he's able to play the entire score of "Ode to Joy" solo. He also picks up meditation and finally masters it without falling asleep.

Woolsey, after complaining tirelessly about how much this time dilation experiment is costing the city in food and supplies, dies of stress-related illness.

In the end, McKay thinks he's figured it out--they can go back in time! Problem is, Weir has shown up with her replicators and she wants her balcony back.

FADE TO BLACK.

Oh, wait...whut?

Oooh I know, we can call it Unending.

Anubiseo
February 6th, 2008, 09:16 AM
No more Star Trek please!!! ;)

Fnatic
February 6th, 2008, 09:21 AM
We need more O'neill in SGA

Mitchell82
February 6th, 2008, 10:15 AM

Only if it is truly the end of the series.

Jumper_One
February 6th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Perfect ending...

that would suck imo

Kavannah comes back to Atlantis full time. After quitting the military the IOA contacts him & hires him purely because he is hated by the expedition & his job would be to see how Woolsey does his job & if needed Kavannah could be the one giving HIM the orders

:eek: OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO

We need more O'neill in SGA

:indeed:

Only if it is truly the end of the series.

not even then imo ;)

markaudette
February 6th, 2008, 02:07 PM
I would like to see the Atlantis team basically mirror 'Moebius" and travel back in time during the Wraith/Ancient war. Couldn't say what the trip would be for. Maybe simply to get a password for a top secret program locked up before the Ancients sank Atlantis. (I know - I can come up with some pretty weird stuff...) Would just like to see the team conversing with Ancients at the height of the civilization. Well, that is, at the beginning of their decline...

wise one
February 6th, 2008, 03:51 PM
wraith knowing of the midway station makes a full on attack on it and try to enter the milkyway

yada yada

after confirming all wraith are dead and doesnt seem the wraith entered the milkyway, the camera shoots to a planet and it is night time and a pair of glowing eyes suddenly appears out of the woods and a close up of a wraith sucking the life out of a jaffa, and then more and more wraith seem to appearing with loads and loads of darts beaming down groups and groups of wraith and some moving through the stargate....

Jimmylad89
February 6th, 2008, 04:23 PM
the wraith find a way to get to the milky way and have a giant conflict with the ori, this distracts the ori and cud be the reason why SG-1 strikes at the ori now in the new film ark of truth:zelenka25:

Edit: u might be thinking wat about the wraith thats still around well SG-1, SGA and the Free jaffa team up and wipe them out in this galaxy, then everybody has a massive party like at the end of return of the jedi

Detox
February 6th, 2008, 04:49 PM

thoughts?

And then Gene Roddenberry jumps out in front of the scream and yells:

"Ha! We just tricked you into watching 5 more seasons of Voyager! Muahahahahaha!"

ablevins425
February 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
I Know!

TPTB come in at the end of the 100th episode and say that they will make the show 5 minutes longer WHOHOOO! more of my favourite show to see :cool:

What about a space fight with atlantis in the centre.... aside from drones, does it have any other super weapons..... Maybe a planet destroyer?

This is StarGATE not Star WARS, and it's Atlantis, not the Deathstar lol! Jk

How about an ending like the clue movie, where there is a bunch of different possible endings, and then they are like but it really happened like this!

Reiko
February 6th, 2008, 05:06 PM
It should end with Jack and Elizabeth telling the expedition all this time they've been in the countryside of Wales, surrounded by extras in prothetics to star in a new reality series. ;)

Aha! Season Four and Five were AU's after all, the figment of Woolsey's mind! No wonder he's in charge =]

Rodney rapping turns me on one hundred percent! Gosh, I would love to see him rap on the show. Who cares about the poor male viewers ;)

You can see my answer on my LJ
http://ice-wolf-loki.livejournal.com
its a little mean lol

I like it. And then we get a season six with Elizabeth and Carson back, right? ;)

Atlantis shall crash in Vancouver on the Bridge Studios Lot :D

Falcon Horus
February 6th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Atlantis shall crash in Vancouver on the Bridge Studios Lot :D

That'll teach them. :p

Pharaoh Atem
February 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
everyone is rushing out of Atlantis some using gates others jumper. and then you see Rodney charging the control room with a broom stick screaming who took the rest of the coffee

to be continued

Falcon Horus
February 6th, 2008, 05:17 PM
everyone is rushing out of Atlantis some using gates others jumper. and then you see Rodney charging the control room with a broom stick screaming who took the rest of the coffee

to be continued

Looks like we might get that sooner rather later... Or he might curl up and think he'll die like in Quarantine...could be a toss-up...

I'm still voting for a simple fade-out and then like in those old movies:

The End

Jumper_One
February 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Looks like we might get that sooner rather later... Or he might curl up and think he'll die like in Quarantine...could be a toss-up...

I'm still voting for a simple fade-out and then like in those old movies:

The End

how about a fade out and the continuation in some movies? ;) :D

Pharaoh Atem
February 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM
or TPTB hit the rest button again and sesason 6 opens with weir beckett and ford back :rolleyes:

Jumper_One
February 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM
or TPTB hit the rest button again and sesason 6 opens with weir beckett and ford back :rolleyes:

what do you mean 'hit the reset button again'?

Falcon Horus
February 6th, 2008, 05:22 PM
how about a fade out and the continuation in some movies? ;) :D

I don't know...if they're like AoT, I personally prefer The End...If they can do better, then by all means...give it your best shot.

Pharaoh Atem
February 6th, 2008, 05:23 PM
what do you mean 'hit the reset button again'?

......haven't you watched stargate....ever 4 ep. TPTB use it :P ....kidding ...kinda

anyway the producers said that season 3 was kinda like re starting the show ...so thus the rest button

Jumper_One
February 6th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I don't know...of they're like AoT, I personally prefer The End...If they can do better, then by all means...give it your best shot.

I enjoyed AoT and some Atlantis movies would be a lot of fun imo

......haven't you watched stargate....ever 4 ep. TPTB use it :P ....kidding ...kinda

anyway the producers said that season 3 was kinda like re starting the show ...so thus the rest button

they did? where? anyway they didn't hit teh reset button imo because the important people are still there - Shep, Rodney, Ronon and Teyla

Pharaoh Atem
February 6th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I enjoyed AoT and some Atlantis movies would be a lot of fun imo

they did? where? anyway they didn't hit teh reset button imo because the important people are still there - Shep, Rodney, Ronon and Teyla

well i still miss weir....kinda

anyway the city leaves the Pegasus galaxy and team shep uses the midway station to visit pegasus

Jumper_One
February 6th, 2008, 05:39 PM
that

anyway the city leaves the Pegasus galaxy and team shep uses the midway station to visit pegasus

that's ok. I'm just saying she was never one of the main four. same for Carter, Zelenka, Chuck, Lorne etc. TBTB have not hit the reset button as long as the team doesn't change imo

TRONZORE
April 3rd, 2008, 02:32 PM
I think it should be a musical, hahaha McKay and Ronon belt it

flameling
April 3rd, 2008, 03:00 PM
I want to see Michael blow up a fake Woosley only to learn that the real one is behind singing and holding a gun to his head. The screen goes black and michael tells woosley to be quit as woosley screams... to be continued.

Ripple in Space
April 8th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c come to Atlantis. Daniel translates the Ancient's most recent, experimental technological research, Sam finishes it. Sam uses the Asgard core to build a warship based on the tech. Jack commands, Sam flies it, Teal'c operates the weapons and Daniel operates the sensors/communication. In 2 weeks they destroy all Wraith ships.

When they get back to Atlantis and Jack says to Sheppard: "Your team's been working on eliminating the Wraith for 5 years!?!?!"

Jumper_One
April 8th, 2008, 02:34 PM
Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c come to Atlantis. Daniel translates the Ancient's most recent, experimental technological research, Sam finishes it. Sam uses the Asgard core to build a warship based on the tech. Jack commands, Sam flies it, Teal'c operates the weapons and Daniel operates the sensors/communication. In 2 weeks they destroy all Wraith ships.

When they get back to Atlantis and Jack says to Sheppard: "Your team's been working on eliminating the Wraith for 5 years!?!?!"

Platschu
April 8th, 2008, 03:02 PM
The perfect series end scene could be that the expedition is going back to Earth through the stargate and only dr. McKay, dr. Weir, dr. Beckett, dr. Keller, dr. Carter, Woolsey and Sheppard are staying in front of the gate, where some people are celebrating them : Ronon, Teyla and his son and his husband Kannan, Todd, an ascended Fran and the Genii leader. The expedition finished their job, because they reached harmony in the Pegasus galaxy. They cured the Wraith's hunger and they made every bigger player to sign truce. Atlantis will be the capital neutral city of the new star alliance. They will promise that they will try to change some control crystal with Tok'Ra help in stargates on different neutral planets, so maybe trade routes will begin between MW and Pegasus. But at first they will give every solar system's gate code to the Pegasus races from the Atlantis database to live in peace together. The team say good bye than they leave their home to return Earth through the gate, but they promise that they will return to them as Earth ambassadors or at least as guests and they won't lose each other. The End.

Gelasius
April 8th, 2008, 03:03 PM
what if it ended that the whole stargate universe is the fabrication of an autistic childs mind like in knight rider hehehehe....

Gelasius

GoSpikey
April 8th, 2008, 03:04 PM

*Joins Jumper's :lol:*

And adds another one: :lol:.

Mitchell82
April 9th, 2008, 12:59 AM
My personal idea for the 100th ep..

Open on Atlantis with what seems to be a normal day. Mckay annoying Zelenka, Shep arguing with Woolsey over some "personal" decisions he made and Teyla working with Keller in the gym. All of a sudden the city's long range sensors go nuts and the alarms start going off. The sensors detect a single ship of Lantian design with an active distress beacon. There is a partial message imbeded in the distress beacon.
"Th...s the....ntain ship Seleia.......nder...attack....re.ues.....inforc...ents...." and the transmison ends. End Teaser
Woolsey orders the Apollo, and the Daedalus to go check it out along with Shepard, Teyla, Ronon, Mckay and an old friend Col.Carter who recommends splitting into two teams. Herself, Teyla and Ronon go on the Apollo while Shep and Mckay go on the Daedalus. The Lantian ship is adrift in space about halfway from Atlantis. When they arrive they find nothing but debris. Back on Atlantis they detect a fleet of Wraith ships numbering over 20+ ships on a direct course to Atlantis. Our ships are still to far away for proper communication to warn them to hurry up. Woolsey orders them to dial Earth to request reinforcements as soon as Chuck begins dialing Power fluctuations throughtout the base and main power fails. Woolsey orders a security team to the ZPM room.
Col. Calwdwell aboard the Daedalus is very suspcious of what they have found as their is not even one compartment that is even intact. Carter and Ellis agree that somethng feels off and Mckay found that the "black box" was modified to transmit only two days ago. Col. Caldwell and and Ellis check the sensors and detect no ships. The consensus is that Atlantis is in danger and this was a ploy to lure our ships away from Atlantis.
Back in Atlantis the security team finds that the connections have been cut by what appears to be weapons fire. If there is an intruder with sensors down we have no way to find them and it's unlikely the power can be restored by the time the ships arrive.
Just as Col's Caldwell and Ellis are about to jump to hyperspace we get a communication. Col Caldwell orders them to put it on screen. It's Todd who requests permission to board with a matter of utmost importance. He has strong evidence showing Michael planted this beacon and is preparing to attack Atlantis and that he has at least one spy on Atlantis. Todd offers his assistance and about 6 ships. Todd exclaims that we don't need to be enemies in this conflict as Michael needs to be stopped and is a threat to other Wraith as well. They rush to Atlantis and as they arrive there are 20 ships hovering over Atlantis firing at the planet. Col's Caldwell and Ellis begin firing though they are no match for 20 ships. They believe Todd betrayed them and isn't coming but just then arrives. They all begin a massive battle and take out about 6 ships and Todd looses 4 ships as well. The Apollo is damaged but the Daedalus is worse off. At this point the Wraith fleet stops firing and jumps to hyperspace.
Baffled our team wastes no time and tries to radio Atlantis with no success. Right now our ships are too badly damaged to land so Shep takes a 302 to go and see what's up. As he enters the atmosphere a sense of dismay and a bad feeling hit Shep. When he arrives Atlantis is gone. Nothing is left but rubble. He radios that Atlantis was destroyed and we pan to shots of Carter, Todd, Calwdwell, Mckay,Ellis, Teyla and Ronon then zoom back to the rubble.
Fade to black
To be continued..........

TraK
April 9th, 2008, 02:25 AM
thw wraith arrive in their massive fleet at the Milky Way Galaxy, and a massive space battle ensues between Wraith against Human, Jaffa, etc. When all is almost lost, the converted soldiers of the Ori galaxy come to the aid and help rid the galaxy of wraith.

Just a thought

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard
April 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Something Serious like The Atlantis team coming face to face with michael's fleet.