PDA

View Full Version : Excitement and Anticipation

TheGreatLordGeorge
February 3rd, 2008, 05:31 PM
I Don't remember being this excited over a new season since they announced season 8 of SG1. I can't wait.

My question, Am I alone in this statement?

jelgate
February 3rd, 2008, 05:41 PM
No you are not

P-90_177
February 3rd, 2008, 05:42 PM
i really haven't heard much about it yet but yeah from what i've heard it sounds like it will be really good.

Fenrir Foxz
February 3rd, 2008, 05:44 PM
I'm really looking forward to S5 :D

Professor Chaos
February 3rd, 2008, 05:46 PM
I'm mostly just excited about the new character, Capt. Alison Porter & the new base CO.

Mitchell82
February 3rd, 2008, 05:48 PM
No you're not alone at all. M excitement is even more than when SG-1 got picked up for season 10, which was huge.

Jeff O'Connor
February 3rd, 2008, 08:13 PM
You're not alone at all, m'friend.

Jumper_One
February 3rd, 2008, 08:14 PM
No you are not

:indeed:

Reiko
February 3rd, 2008, 08:18 PM
I'm actually quite anticipating Season Five. With Carson likely back, Michael in the premiere and the chance to see Weir again, season five looks to be far better than the season four crapfest. (Not to say all those episodes were bad.)

The only thing I'm concerned about is this Porter character. Very, very concerned.

Heaven
February 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
There isn't even an anti season 5 thread yet :p

Jackie
February 3rd, 2008, 08:24 PM
I shall decided how excited I will be after tomorrow's big announcement.

Amalthea
February 3rd, 2008, 08:25 PM
Ok, it's tomorrow where I am... I want answers! LOL

ToasterOnFire
February 3rd, 2008, 09:26 PM
There isn't even an anti season 5 thread yet :p
Only because anti and pro threads are no longer allowed. An anti-s5 thread (and a pro for that matter) was created within minutes after it was announced that there would be a s5 in the first place, months and months ago. :D

I'm happy for those fans who are excited about s5. :)

ColCaldwell
February 3rd, 2008, 09:27 PM
It will be good to see what happens.

Willow'sCat
February 3rd, 2008, 09:29 PM
I am waiting on tomorrow, but I like what I am hearing in the rumour mills of late. ;):)

Ganthet Jr.
February 4th, 2008, 12:23 AM
I'm very, very excited and optimistic about season 5. I know there are some who aren't, and they have reasons that are valid. However, season 4 has been brilliant for me... and I am very much looking forward to season 5!!!

Jackie
February 4th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Only because anti and pro threads are no longer allowed. An anti-s5 thread (and a pro for that matter) was created within minutes after it was announced that there would be a s5 in the first place, months and months ago. :D

I'm happy for those fans who are excited about s5. :)

yep, tptb decided to make us all play nice by sticking us in the same corner together...lol.

let's see how long that last....:mckay:

I prefer the anti/pro threads. You knew which thread to go to where you would be less likely to PO someone else.

The bickering wasn't on the anti/pro threads. It was on discussion threads.:)

Briangate78
February 4th, 2008, 09:07 AM
I Don't remember being this excited over a new season since they announced season 8 of SG1. I can't wait.

If it was not for all the hopeful, excited, and optimistic folks here, I would of left a long time ago. I am very excited for Season 5 and have high hopes for the show. I rewatched some Season 4 eps, and has made me even more excited for the rest of this season along with Season 5!

Amalthea
February 4th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I hope they realize they're killing us with the wait. LOL

JohnRico
February 4th, 2008, 10:35 AM
I hope they realize they're killing us with the wait. LOL

They are laughing at us

Platschu
February 4th, 2008, 10:43 AM
Or they are deciding the character's fate with coins right now... :rolleyes:

JohnRico
February 4th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I think I am more excited at the possibility of the strike ending this week then the cast announcement :cool:

Sue_Jackson
February 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Omigosh.....the suspense.....the anitcipation....is killing me! :beckettanime04: I can tell S5 is gonna be the best Atlantis season yet. I'm looking forward to seeing Carson again. I'm psyched about seeing Daniel in Atlantis. I also can't wait to see Weir again. (hope she's the real one and not RepliWeir :rolleyes:) Also....I'm dying to know who will be new commander. Season 4 ain't even over yet, and I can't wait for Seaosn 5. :D

CommanderThor11
February 4th, 2008, 01:34 PM
i've been refreshing gateworld.net as well as JM's blog all day looking for this "big announcemnet" do we have any idea when its coming?

people at work keep asking me why i keep refreshing the same page over and over all day with nothing changing lol!

sueKay
February 4th, 2008, 01:54 PM
The annoucement *should* have been this morning

Pharaoh Atem
February 5th, 2008, 08:50 AM

i'm happy for it but i'm not going to make down the days on a calendar.

i still have BSG to watch while i wait :D

vaberella
February 5th, 2008, 09:01 AM
Currently...?!

I'm more complacent and ambivalent than excited. That may change as more news and spoilers are released to the public.

inta
February 5th, 2008, 09:04 AM
I'm very excited for s5 (and the rest of s4 of course).

I think now with SG-1 long gone it adds a new dynamic having SG-1 stars in guest roles.
and of course the new Atlantis boss adds all sorts of new tension and dynamics.