Stargate AOT (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate AOT (Spoilers)

these are in spoiler tag's dont read if you dont want to know.

Spoiler:
    did anyone notice the book with the design's for the stargate after the guy activated the ark?

Yep, and he walked away saying he had a good new idea(not his exact words)
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

yeah what about it ?

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

It does pose an interesting question, if that guy took it with him to MW, how did the ori gate gate tech? Did they use their ascended powers or what?
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I think he says i had the most amazing idea last night

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
            It does pose an interesting question, if that guy took it with him to MW, how did the ori gate gate tech? Did they use their ascended powers or what?
            Thats exactly what I was wondering! I'm trying to think how the priors got around to the different planets if they didn't have stargate tech. I mean they must have, unless they had really advanced long range rings.

And in AoT the guy they get off the planet when they first arrive in the ori galaxy says "but celestis isn't on this planet" giving me the impression that he had no idea of how to get there, let alone about a gate network.

So this leads me to believe that they must have used some ascended knowledge to create the supergate.
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
              Thats exactly what I was wondering! I'm trying to think how the priors got around to the different planets if they didn't have stargate tech. I mean they must have, unless they had really advanced long range rings.

And in AoT the guy they get off the planet when they first arrive in the ori galaxy says "but celestis isn't on this planet" giving me the impression that he had no idea of how to get there, let alone about a gate network.

So this leads me to believe that they must have used some ascended knowledge to create the supergate.
              Ships? The priors could have been given access to small ships to move between planets. Maybe after a while an Ori had an idea about using wormholes and created his or her own version of the stargate. We know they have them since a prior came through a gate into our galaxy and they dialled into another to send supergate pieces through.

Also, maybe the guy in AoT didn't know how to get to another planet because humans weren't allowed to use the gates themselves.
              "At least my heroes exist. If this was a Trek convention, you’d be all dressed up like a Klingon."

Comment

We know that the Alterans and Ori both had long range communication technology. It makes sense the gate tech would drift back to the ori after the Alterans left. How else would the preascension Ori have gotten their plague to the Milkyway to decimate the Alterans>Lantians?

Although we never did actually see a stargate in the Ori Galaxy.

Comment

It has never been said that it was the prior plague that struck the ancients in the MW, where did you hear that from? They haven't really said that much about the plague.
                  Best quotes ever:

Comment

It has never been said that it was the prior plague that struck the ancients in the MW, where did you hear that from? They haven't really said that much about the plague.
                    In powers that be Dr Lam said it was very similar to the anceint plague sg1 caught from ayianna. We know the ancients fled the Ori, we know the Ori tried to kill them, we know the ori tried to kill us with a plague very similar. Smoking gun anyone?

Comment

True, but that plague could be healed by aiyana, so surely the other ancients could do the same. I do see your point, but it makes me think about why they didn't follow it up, surely they wouldn't think that the plague would wipe out all alterans. If they did they were stupid.
                      Best quotes ever:

Comment

True, but that plague could be healed by aiyana, so surely the other ancients could do the same. I do see your point, but it makes me think about why they didn't follow it up, surely they wouldn't think that the plague would wipe out all alterans. If they did they were stupid.
                        She was capable of healing Humans but was incapable of healing herself from the disease and remained as a carrier which was the reason she was left behind in the first place. This means that the Ancients were incapable of healing it at the time and since Ayiana possessed the healing ability it means she was already advanced for an Ancient.

Anyway, while it is implied, it was not outright stated that the Ori were responsible for the plague. Daniel stated that they were similar.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                          She was capable of healing Humans but was incapable of healing herself from the disease and remained as a carrier which was the reason she was left behind in the first place. This means that the Ancients were incapable of healing it at the time and since Ayiana possessed the healing ability it means she was already advanced for an Ancient.

Anyway, while it is implied, it was not outright stated that the Ori were responsible for the plague. Daniel stated that they were similar.
                          I would love to know. Maybe they will show us it in a film or one of the later series of SGA.
                          Best quotes ever:

Comment

I would love to know. Maybe they will show us it in a film or one of the later series of SGA.
                            Well considering the Atlantis Database, its certainly within possibility that the Ancient Plague and early history of the Alterans to be explained but it depends on how much TPTB want to separate Atlantis from SG-1. They might simply want the two to remain as separate as possible and might be hesistant in exploring SG-1 stuff on the show plus some people might complain about SG-1 appearing in Atlantis. I can't really say but hopefully more will be explained in either; a) a movie b) Stargate Universe or c) in Atlantis.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I still find it hard to beleive that the ori would do that (spread the plague) then just leave it and think that all the ancients were dead. Perhaps the ori got their inspiration from the plague the ancient suffered, and realised how effective it was.
                              Best quotes ever:

Comment

Working...
                              X