Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urggh. Woolsey? Seriously? You really think they'd do that as a long-term thing? *blinks*

LOL - wow. If true, Shep and co. are going to be spending most of S5 planning their hostile takeover.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Woolsey or Cadwell.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

a female would be good, but seriously, the realiy of 3 female commanders in a row????

not in this world

how about Dave Dixon???? leader of sg-13.

although, since they are adding this captain alison porter, she could take caldwell's place on the daedy.

i'm not too fond of ellis as the city's commander just cause he's so antagonistic.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          That would be seriously awesome, but won't happen since Adam Baldwin is starring on Chuck right now. Unfortunately. Well, for Atlantis, not for Chuck.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I am very doubtfull it will be a woman, I mean they have had issues writing women so I don't think it will be a woman, would be cool though but then they could have kept Sam in, I mean I know she has Sanctuary now to focus on but if she is in a few eps she could have still be the commander.
            But with the new commander I hope it isn't Sheppard or Caldwell.
            I really would love Hammond or Lorne. Of course Lorne will not be it, but it would be awesome to see him in command.

I must say Hammond will fit in there for sure, lets hope it is him

But it also could just be someone totally new, or maybe Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Oh YEAH!! I'd love that!
              I agree...and it'd be fantastic development for Woolsey as well as creating a lot of frustration and tension for our team. Consider Shep's position...with Elizabeth and Sam, he had fairly receptive leadership. But that's not necessarily always the case.

*thinks of General Bauer*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                That would be seriously awesome, but won't happen since Adam Baldwin is starring on Chuck right now. Unfortunately. Well, for Atlantis, not for Chuck.
                He could swap that for spending all day staring AT Chuck in the Atlantis gate room. ho ho!

(sorry )

Comment

Well...I like Woolsey mainly because Robert Picardo is one of the best out there.

Comment

Yep, I knew it was unrealistic for Carter to stay commander if she was only in "several" episodes next season. So she'll be out of the main credits and the Weir replacement runner-up will be in.

I'm very confident that the new commander will be a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      a female would be good, but seriously, the realiy of 3 female commanders in a row????

not in this world

although, since they are adding this captain alison porter, she could take caldwell's place on the daedy.

i'm not too fond of ellis as the city's commander just cause he's so antagonistic.
                      A captain commanding a ship? Nope. She'll be a recurring or maybe even regular character, in the city...
                      And I'd like Caldwell because he was, at first, sort of like Ellis, in his relationship with Shep and Co., but he's grown to appreciate the team's efforts.

Comment

My guess is Woolsey too. The writers really like Robert, and it makes sense the IOA would try to take over. I think Joe F will finally get the internal conflict he couldn't find between Sheppard and Carter! Could be really good and interesting, but internal politics gets boring if over done, so it can't be the central theme, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                          Hammond would be awesome.

I'll bet dollars to donuts that it's Woolsey, which might also be a great addition. They'd have to write him as a little tougher than his over-reactions in "The Seer," though.
                          I am leaning toward Woolsey. but I am willing to take that bet one quick question is that American Dollars and American donuts???

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                            damn.

he was good.

i dunno if i can tolerate woolsey full time. they've written him too 'arrogant civilian that finds otu that he's wrong' too many times, so he'll need to change.

course, if it's ellis, he'll need to take come lithium and pull the stick out of his tush.

caldwell would be the best of those three.

ooh, how about reynolds????

i could deal with reynolds
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                              *thinks of General Bauer*
                              OMG über noooooo!!! don't even think about Bauer all of the planets will be bombarded with Naquada then

I think it will be somehting we will suspect the least honestly... or maybe just someone who is to obvious

ETA: how about Agent Barett????

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                                I'm very confident that the new commander will be a woman.
                                But who? Joe said that it was a "familiar face". The Stargate universe has a shortage of existing female characters who could fill this role.

Actually, I think maybe it won't be, and I think that's why the new Captain character is being brought in, so the cast won't feel so unbalanced once Carter leaves. Otherwise Teyla (and Keller, depending on how much she's there-she might leave eventually also if Beckett comes back) might end up being the only woman on the cast.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X