This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carson Beckett in Season 5!

So with Season 5 just around the corner and with all the teasers from the producers and even Paul Mcgillion about Carson returning, what do you want to see? Recurring? How many eps? What kind of role? Is there room for Carson?
    sigpic

I hope Carson will be a recurring character, 8+ eps should be ok imo
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I hope Carson will be a recurring character, 8+ eps should be ok imo
      I would like to see more than half the episodes. I think Carson being killed off was the only mistake TPTB made with SGA. They are hopefully fixing this as we chat.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        I would like to see more than half the episodes. I think Carson being killed off was the only mistake TPTB made with SGA. They are hopefully fixing this as we chat.
        hence the '+'. maybe we'll know more on monday but remember Keller's still there and we may get another recurring character
        sigpic

Comment

I saw this topic and sort of jumped thinking it was news, haha.

Anyway, I'd like to see Carson as recurring or main cast again, and I think there's room for both him and Keller - they have two, now three (or only two again?) genius scientist characters, two alien warrior people, two team leaders if you count Lorne... wouldn't it make sense to have two Docs on a base the size of Atlantis anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post

Anyway, I'd like to see Carson as recurring or main cast again, and I think there's room for both him and Keller - they have two, now three (or only two again?) genius scientist characters, two alien warrior people, two team leaders if you count Lorne... wouldn't it make sense to have two Docs on a base the size of Atlantis anyway?
            they have three genius scientists and yeah it would definitely make sense
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Tobias View Post

Hopefully it will be official on Monday!
              sigpic

Comment

i'm hoping this will be made official, and Carson will return as a recurring character as head of genetic reserarch and CMO on Atlantis

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Hopefully it will be official on Monday!
                  *Fingers crossed *

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                  i'm hoping this will be made official, and Carson will return as a recurring character as head of genetic reserarch and CMO on Atlantis

M
                  Yeah that would be great

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                    *Fingers crossed *

Yeah that would be great

Joe pretty much said no in his January 31, 2008 blog.

I'd love Carson back, but I have yet to figure out a way that would not be utterly ridiculous to get the character back. He *exploded*.

suse
                    sigpic
                    Mourning Sanctuary.
                    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

I'd love Carson back, but I have yet to figure out a way that would not be utterly ridiculous to get the character back. He *exploded*.

suse
                      do you mean this?

Aelfgyu writes: “Greyias and I have been discussing Carson’s return. […] We’ve finally worked it out, however. Prepare to be amazed!”

Answer: Brilliantly incorrect, yet amazing nevertheless!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post

suse
                        Yeah I should have stated in my post... I knew it wasn't going to happen, but I still think it would be great if it did somehow

do you mean this?
                        Yeah that is what I read...

Comment

From Joe's blog, hopefully Monday brings GREAT NEWS:

.........Now Mark is a guy who often bears the brunt of much of the fan anger whenever those ubiquitous letter-writing campaigns kicks into high gear. They killed off Beckett! It’s Mark Stern’s fault! They repainted the Atlantis gate room! It’s Mark Stern’s fault! My feet hurt! It’s Mark Stern’s fault! With no way of knowing what goes on behind the scenes, I suppose fans are always inclined to target the network as the bad guy - which is really a little short-sighted and unfair. In truth, Mark has been a big advocate of the show and his input and support have been instrumental in Atlantis’s continuing success, not to mention much-appreciated by the production. Oh, and just so you know, once that press release comes out on Monday - Mark played a big part in ensuring a certain character’s return to the ranks of the recurring.
                          Here's to hoping that a BIG hint from Joe!!!!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-you-thinking/

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

they have three genius scientists and yeah it would definitely make sense
                            Yeah, I didn't mean that as an insult to Sam's character or anything, just that I don't know how much she'll be in 5/in what capacity since she doesn't get to do as much sciency stuff as leader.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                              From Joe's blog, hopefully Monday brings GREAT NEWS:

Here's to hoping that a BIG hint from Joe!!!!

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-you-thinking/
                              So Joe went from little teasers, to this Huge obvious one! LOL! It's gonna be a fine season next season for the Carson fans.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X