Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Unending 304 Vs Hat'ak

how long would the hat'ak last ? ^_^

I would say 1/2 a shot no 1/4 of a shot before its destroyed but thats just me
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I think with only shields and no weapons what so ever the 304 could take down a whole fleet of ha'tak.

Let face it the ha'taks would be worthless and not able to effect the shield. Using beaming technology to remove a few components from a ship would render it usless... I would go for the buffer of the naquada reactor so the ship's power supply can't regulate itself = boom

Comment

304 wins period

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
          304 wins period
          I'll second that.
          sigpic
          "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
          Signature made by RJB

Comment

Pre unending weapons are now in the past, the 304 was apparently superior to a ha'tak, and it looks cooler
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by z5strikers View Post
              I think with only shields and no weapons what so ever the 304 could take down a whole fleet of ha'tak.

Let face it the ha'taks would be worthless and not able to effect the shield. Using beaming technology to remove a few components from a ship would render it usless... I would go for the buffer of the naquada reactor so the ship's power supply can't regulate itself = boom
              Ya can't beam out if the shields are up but you can always ram them

Comment

even then the 304 would win

i say it would last very short. unless the targeters are down and the ship fires blind .

the beam would cut through the shield, get to the shield and powercore and the ship would blow.

Comment

304 would win against like 20 or 30 hataks, unless they all decide to ram the 304 like how they did to the ori ship...then the 304 might lose
                  Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                  Anime signature in spoiler tag
                  Spoiler:
                  Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

ahh remember the days when the hatak was one of the most formidable ships around in stargate

304 would rape the thing
                    sigpic

Comment

no the hat'ak now would be the 304's bit*h lol lol

Comment

Seriously...
                        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

*In Hermiod voice* Approximately 2.4 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            ahh remember the days when the hatak was one of the most formidable ships around in stargate

304 would rape the thing
                            Even then they could be destroyed with a bit of C4. The 304 would kick ass.
                            Best quotes ever:
                            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                            Thor:I like the yellow ones
                            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                              Even then they could be destroyed with a bit of C4. . . .
                              Yah, but that was from the inside as sabotage. Bet you if I gave a backpack full of C4 with detonators and such and brain washed her to go blow up a post-unending 304 from the inside as sabotage. She could do it no problem provided the brain washing held.

Comment

Working...
                              X