X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - Season 5 - Amanda Tapping in "several episodes"

From the Hollywood Reporter:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...e0f713d3d7991c

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

[The SciFi Channel has greenlit 13 episodes of Sanctuary.]

**snippage**

...The series, produced by Stage 3 Media in association with the Sci Fi Channel, is slated to begin production in March. While, by most estimates, the writers strike will be over by then, that is not a factor for the show, whose production is strike-proof because it is based in Canada. Sci Fi's "Stargate Atlantis" is in a similar position and will begin filming its fifth season in a couple of weeks. Tapping, who co-starred on that series last season, will return for several episodes.
    Last edited by morjana; 30 January 2008, 10:19 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Fantastic! thanks for posting that morjana

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Well, at least Amanda will be full time in another series, and at least pop in regularly to Atlantis. Not all bad...heh *tries to be optimistic*
      Last edited by The TARDIS; 30 January 2008, 10:05 PM.

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

How many is several??*?* More, less, or the same of S4. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday. Why is TARDIS angry?
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

**snippage**

...The series, produced by Stage 3 Media in association with the Sci Fi Channel, is slated to begin production in March. While, by most estimates, the writers strike will be over by then, that is not a factor for the show, whose production is strike-proof because it is based in Canada. Sci Fi's "Stargate Atlantis" is in a similar position and will begin filming its fifth season in a couple of weeks. Tapping, who co-starred on that series last season, will return for several episodes.

we get sam too!!!

i want to know what 'several' episodes means in numbers.

is it too early to squee if scifi hasn't released the cast line up yet? (holds in squee. tries hard)

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing no more than 13 episodes for Sam.
            Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 30 January 2008, 10:08 PM.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post

**snippage**

Thankyou Morjana, so glad that Amanda is going to do both Sam and Helen, she is going to be one very busy woman again this year!
              ......TARA......

Comment

"Several" sounds about 10 to me.

Comment

"Several" could mean any number of episodes. I won't form any opinions until I get a number.

And TARDIS, edit that NOOOO so it doesn't stretch the page before I smack you!

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    How many is several??*?* More, less, or the same of S4. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday. Why is TARDIS angry?
                    Because it makes it sound like she's no longer a regular. Which would make this time machine more then a little peeved

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Thanks,Morjana.
                      Interesting article.I hope the transition of Sanctuary to the Sci Fi channel goes well,and that we soon find out how many episodes of Atlantis count as "several " this season.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Because he has a major crush on AT?

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        "Several" could mean any number of episodes. I won't form any opinions until I get a number.
                        Yup same here...

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        And TARDIS, edit that NOOOO so it doesn't stretch the page before I smack you!

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                        Because it makes it sound like she's no longer a regular. Which would make this time machine more then a little peeved
                        Really? I would wait until we have solid information *like an amount of eps she'll be in* before getting upset about it...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                          Really? I would wait until we have solid information *like an amount of eps she'll be in* before getting upset about it...
                          Shhh! Your logic is not wanted here!

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Shhh! Your logic is not wanted here!
                            Really? Ya know that urge to make a paradox machine is coming back again

Comment

Considering they said Elizabeth would return as a recurring character for 'some time' and that ended up being four eps, 'several' could be anything from three to about 10, IMO.

I'm not a Carter fan, but I could handle that if they gave Torri at least 10 eps.

Comment

Working...
                              X