This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonathan Woodward Thunk & Appreciation Thread

I met Jonathan recently at Pegasus 3 and instantly became a fangirl. Read the con reports to find out why He's been in Buffy, Angel, Firefly and most recently, NCIS. Join in if you feel the love

Here's a couple of pics to show why he's so awesome

Mod insert : To ALL:
    Image file sizes must NOT exceed 100kb,and must fit within the forum template.Images requoted must have the individual img tags changed to url codes.

Thank you ! .
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 August 2009, 12:12 PM.

RAWK ON!!!!!!!

philippas monster...

one word...
    peachy
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe. Love that last one. Ruffled!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Hehe. Love that last one. Ruffled!

Poor camera man
        sigpic

Comment

He must really have been wasted, look at his signature!

Comment

At the m&g he was going round the table trying to learn everyone's name (and mostly failing miserably!). When he couldn't remember it he just made up a name for you - I was luckier than others in that I got 'sexpot!'

Was assisting baby sitting him on Sunday night after Zoe had to leave and he was no trouble at all. Needs to take it a bit easy at times (walking straight into a door is always a bad idea) but a generally nice guy.
            sigpic
            by Kaaatie

Comment

Jonathan was such a blast at P3! taught our table a new dance at the M&G, packing the chicken

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

I met Jonathan recently at Pegasus 3 and instantly became a fangirl. Read the con reports to find out why He's been in Buffy, Angel, Firefly and most recently, NCIS. Join in if you feel the love

Here's a couple of pics to show why he's so awesome

Might have known you'd start a thread for him!

I absolutely LOVE your pic with him.

I wish i'd had one with him now, but he kinda scared me! Still, i got one on my camera with him once i realised he was actually very sweet.

And of course, i got that hug and kiss the first night when he couldn't get in his room.................. still not sure if it really was his room!

He must really have been wasted, look at his signature!
                when wasn't he! Even when he was apologising for his Friday night drunkeness, he had a bottle of lager in his hand!
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 August 2009, 12:13 PM.
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                  Might have known you'd start a thread for him!
                  Heehee. After Sunday night can you blame me? I'm still giggling over me and Ali doing the "can you dig it" thing

I absolutely LOVE your pic with him.
                  You're not the only one

And of course, i got that hug and kiss the first night when he couldn't get in his room.................. still not sure if it really was his room!
                  That was hilarious

when wasn't he! Even when he was apologising for his Friday night drunkeness, he had a bottle of lager in his hand!
                  You should have seen his face then the guys started closing up the bar. He was peering under the shutters

Comment

Heehee. After Sunday night can you blame me? I'm still giggling over me and Ali doing the "can you dig it" thing

You should have seen his face then the guys started closing up the bar. He was peering under the shutters
                    Heee, the "can you dig it" was so cute.

I saw him peering under the shutters, i though he was going to get his head caught cos the barman hadn't noticed him at first.

Ooo, i watched his ep of Firefly yesterday (twice ) and listened to the commentary to see if they said anything about him...... In the infirmary scene, Alan Tudyk comments "He sounds drunk, he slurs his words in his delivery..... It's like 'I've had one too many, but the party's still going and i ain't leaving!' "

All i could think was - yup!

l My LJ l

Comment

I'm going to watch it when I get back from labs

Comment

I'm watching as soon as i get home from work

Might have to borrow my workmates Angel box set............

l My LJ l

Comment

Yeah, I'm actually going to have to start watching Angel now. I was hoping to avoid it because there are so many seasons I can't just start at season 5!

Comment

Heee, the "can you dig it" was so cute.

I saw him peering under the shutters, i though he was going to get his head caught cos the barman hadn't noticed him at first.

Ooo, i watched his ep of Firefly yesterday (twice ) and listened to the commentary to see if they said anything about him...... In the infirmary scene, Alan Tudyk comments "He sounds drunk, he slurs his words in his delivery..... It's like 'I've had one too many, but the party's still going and i ain't leaving!' "

All i could think was - yup!
                            lol

Yeah, I'm actually going to have to start watching Angel now. I was hoping to avoid it because there are so many seasons I can't just start at season 5!
                            mwah hah ha

i told you he was great
                            lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I can!

Though to be fair - i did used to watch it anyway, i just stopped before season 5!! D'OH!!

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                              X