This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlander fan's thread

been going through the threads and it seems Highlander is woefully understated here...

do we have any more Highlander fans on here?

either the movies, the series or The Raven?

anyone?

if so, this is the place to come to discuss all your favorite immortals

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

I may... may own the entire Highlander: The Series collection, but if I do I'm not admitting it.

Comment

i DO own the entire Highlander series, and The Raven... and all the movies and books...

addict here lol

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

the first movie is awesome, the 2nd i kind of like for some strange reason, but i will say it should not be considered part of the franchise, its just a coincidence that it has the same protagonists in a similar story the 3rd is ok too but can be counted, as the immortality is unexplained, i don't have much problem suspending my disbelief about the 'magic mountain' hiding the 3 bad guys from the overall contest(and its still Connor)

after that is where it all goes wrong for me, Connor won it, duncan is just a noob its why i can't overly enjoy 'scorpion king' either!! even though the rock is the good guy, the mummy shows him selling his soul and being a right................. so and so i know connor has won!! so the story of the guy who won't be the "one" seems a bit redundant(please don't give me any 'alternate universe' theories, doesn't cut the mustard) and no 'ramirez' either.
        sigpic
        EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
        -Liberty Prime

Comment

My mom loves the show and got me into it when it was on.

But has anyone seen this yet?? It was in a video game magazine I subscribe to..but this is the wikipedia link.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highlander:_The_Game
          Somewhere weakness is our strength,
          And I'll die searching for it.

Comment

have only seen the first film and loved it, especially the soundtrack

Comment

yea the soundtrack is good.

I also liked the fact they used Roger Daltrey from The Who as Hugh Fitzcairn on the show and Joan Jett as Felicia Martins.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilandra View Post

But has anyone seen this yet?? It was in a video game magazine I subscribe to..but this is the wikipedia link.
                now see there is just one key problem with that for me..........I'm willing to bet that at no point during that game will we hea...........:

"Here we are!
                Born to be Kings!
                We're the Princes of the Universe!"
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  now see there is just one key problem with that for me..........I'm willing to bet that at no point during that game will we hea...........:

"Here we are!
                  Born to be Kings!
                  We're the Princes of the Universe!"

i know i'm kinda hoping that its there..but you're right it most likely will not be there

Comment

Originally posted by Lilandra View Post

I am a big Highlander fan and am jammed to see a game on the way.
                    Game Trailer Link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/847/847546p1.html
                    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                      I am a big Highlander fan and am jammed to see a game on the way.
                      Game Trailer Link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/847/847546p1.html
                      that looks pretty good, i guess its the same for the ps3 as for the xbox360

Comment

I am a ridiculously huge Highlander fan. That being said, I'm willing to admit that Highlander: The Source (the latest movie) is in the top 3 of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life.

Highlander: Vengeance was surprisingly alright.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I've enjoyed a few of the films, and thought Highlander the series was great.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            I've enjoyed a few of the films, and thought Highlander the series was great.
                            Yeah, i was a fan of the series when i was eight then i had resurgence recently watching the original movie and the third (Final Dimension).
                            Last edited by Artha O'neill; 18 February 2008, 09:39 AM.
                            Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

very good series, but the last of those movies were shockingly bad

Comment

Working...
                              X