Walking through the other side?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walking through the other side?

What would happen if you walked in the back side of an active gate?

Loved SG-1
    Loved Atlantis

Death.

Comment

Originally posted by teamhex View Post
      What would happen if you walked in the back side of an active gate?

This has been asked so much every time I see it my eyes bleed. Search please oh and welcome to gateworld. Sorry if i seemed a little harsh.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
        This has been asked so much every time I see it my eyes bleed. Search please oh and welcome to gateworld. Sorry if i seemed a little harsh.
        Not at all, I searched it. I think I didnt use the correct keywords. Ill do a bit more digging next time.
        Loved SG-1
        Loved Atlantis

Comment

you come out the other side moonwalking.

Comment

you are transported to the body of some poor man hanging off a tree with his nipples nailed into the trunk, while his body is suspended 300 feet over solid ground.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
              you are transported to the body of some poor man hanging off a tree with his nipples nailed into the trunk, while his body is suspended 300 feet over solid ground.
              Damn. Sounds like somebody forgot the safety word.

Comment

blody hell, somebody count how many times this has been asked

Comment

Please guys, no absurd ideas. You would turn orange and grow green hair, the gate just makes you look rediculous because you can't use it properly, why else would you go through it backwards.
                  Best quotes ever:
                  O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                  Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                  Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                  Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                  Thor:I like the yellow ones
                  O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

You go through the wrong side of the gate you end up in the Buck Rogers Galaxy nooooooooooooooooooooooooo The humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me now pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
                      You go through the wrong side of the gate you end up in the Buck Rogers Galaxy nooooooooooooooooooooooooo The humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill me now pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase!!!!!
                      But you never will make that mistake, otherwise you deserve to end up there
                      Best quotes ever:
                      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                      Thor:I like the yellow ones
                      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll take my 303 with me and then I'll riddle Rodger's shuttle with holes before that deap freeze thing happened to him

Death To Buck Rodgers, Enemy Of The Taur'i

Comment

blody hell, somebody count how many times this has been asked
                          How many times has this been answered?

I've been on the forum for weeks and still haven't found the elusive answer, just recursive references to past threads.
                          sigpic
                          Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
                            How many times has this been answered?

I've been on the forum for weeks and still haven't found the elusive answer, just recursive references to past threads.
                            That's. Because. No. One. Knows.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I have an idea, seeming as the gate allows for one way travel the gate will assume you want to go to the dialled gate but in the process would anatomically invert you-theres a pleasant pain free face lift

Comment

Working...
                              X