Tok'ra memory recall device on Wraith??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tok'ra memory recall device on Wraith??

Hi people I was having one of my thoughts again and was thinking of the tok'ra memory recall device on a wraith {obviously if the writers aloud it, hopefully they use my idea lol}

Would it be possible for the wraith to use the strong mind powers to stop it from working but in the end they cant and we get new information on the wraith. Im not saying weapons facilities and all high tech stuff but things about the wraith cultural, secrets of their heritage. which would make us think twice about the wraith.

Any thoughts out there about this?

Linked to this you could have Anubis's Ancient spiky ball that was used on Thor.

You could just ask Todd the Wraith as he provided lots of info about his race-like how they fought the Ancients. We do not know if the device will work on wraith anatomy as we may be to different let alone if the wraith could defend against an incursion by the device. I would push toward a no answer here as there are to many inkowns to provide a definative answer

Comment

I really miss those nifty devices
      they were so cool

maybe McKay can use the recall device to access knowledge he had near ascension like Osiris did with Daniel.
      that would be awesome

Comment

Teyla could just probe the wraiths mind and get whatever info they need like in Submersion

Comment

Originally posted by donutcrimeboss View Post
          Teyla could just probe the wraiths mind and get whatever info they need like in Submersion
          Accept she's not really powerful enough.
          What happened to that one in Jonans' head? Was it ever taken out. Also, perhaps the ancients had some kind of mind device, or the ancients could use their own mental powers to find things out. I did love the whole anubis idea, stupid lost city, he should have left in his cool little escape pod (that is actually rather large)
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

We haven't seen the device used on anyone besides humans, Tok'ra, and Goa'uld (symbiote in Kull warrior). I'm guessing a wraith is too different from humans and symbiotes for the device to work, but, of course, if the writers decide it will work, then it will

Capt. Janson
            sigpic
            button and banner made by Luciana SAVE MARTOUF/LANTASH!

Comment

Originally posted by a-parmar View Post
              Hi people I was having one of my thoughts again and was thinking of the tok'ra memory recall device on a wraith {obviously if the writers aloud it, hopefully they use my idea lol}

Would it be possible for the wraith to use the strong mind powers to stop it from working but in the end they cant and we get new information on the wraith. Im not saying weapons facilities and all high tech stuff but things about the wraith cultural, secrets of their heritage. which would make us think twice about the wraith.

Any thoughts out there about this?
              If them finding out that one hivequeen had been trapped by herself under the ocean for 10,000 years eating her shipmates didn't inspire so much as a speck of sympathy, I can't imagine anything they'd learn from this mindprobe would either.

I probably should but it wouldn't, just like the horrible ordeal of the submersion queen, Ellia's tragic story etc never really did.

Comment

I don't think it would, the Wraith probably have a different brain physiology.

Vala,

Comment

It would probably need to be adapted, though I'm sure it could be, also as said before, it will work if TPTB want it to
                  Best quotes ever:
                  O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                  Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                  Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                  Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                  Thor:I like the yellow ones
                  O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

It has not been tested on anything thats not human before, but i dont see why it wouldnt work.
                    sigpic

Comment

well get a wraith hungry enough it will probaly wear down his mental defenses

and then you get get images of that wraith feeding on humans haha
                      sigpic

Comment

They could put themselves in a state of hibernation and their brain activity would be almost nothing so that no information could be obtained.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by donutcrimeboss View Post
                          telya can probe me any time

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                          X