This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5?

When does Season 5 air? I heard it wont air for 6 months, probably not till november. Do you know when Season 4 dvd's are coming out? I have Season 1, I want 2 and 3.

Originally posted by DanielleG View Post
    When does Season 5 air? I heard it wont air for 6 months, probably not till november. Do you know when Season 4 dvd's are coming out? I have Season 1, I want 2 and 3.
    We don't know the airdate for S5. The WGA strike is a major factor in deciding the the airdate. Chances are it will be before November. Last I heard Region 1 DVD's are coming out in September but that is not official.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Season 5 goes into production next month and I've heard rumours of a similar premier date to Season 3 but its to early to know for sure.

Season 4 DVDs should be out shortly after Season 5 Premiers.
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

If all goes to plan it will probably air in the autumn, but who knows with all of the writer strikes, though it shouldn't affect it too much because they can just hire canadian ones.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Yeah, considering Stargate is primarily produced in Canada, it should be largely unaffected by the strike.
          O'NEILL: For all we know, Daniel could came walking in that door right now.
          [Cut to shot of the door]
          [Cut back to O'Neill]
          O'NEILL: Any time now.
          [Cut back to door]

Comment

Season 5 will air after Season 4!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              Season 5 will air after Season 4!
              somehow I was expecting this
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                somehow I was expecting this
                I'm sorry could not resist, I'm still being a jackass today.
                sigpic

Comment

production starts in feb so it will be awhile
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm sorry could not resist, I'm still being a jackass today.
                    In an hour you have to stop that. I'm a jackass every day.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Anyway, in all seriousness this is what I've learned. Because of the WGA strike, shows like "Eureka" "BSG" and the new "Warehouse 13" are all being effected. SGA will likely have more than half the season done by the early summer, so SGA's 5th season could see a summer debut since Eureka may not be ready to air. It's just a thought but it could happen.
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyway, in all seriousness this is what I've learned. Because of the WGA strike, shows like "Eureka" "BSG" and the new "Warehouse 13" are all being effected. SGA will likely have more than half the season done by the early summer, so SGA's 5th season could see a summer debut since Eureka may not be ready to air. It's just a thought but it could happen.
                        Wouldn't it be so fantastic if it did happen...

Comment

Anyway, in all seriousness this is what I've learned. Because of the WGA strike, shows like "Eureka" "BSG" and the new "Warehouse 13" are all being effected.
                          BSg will air it's first ten episodes in April it's only the second half that is affected.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                            BSg will air it's first ten episodes in April it's only the second half that is affected.
                            I think he was indeed talking about the second half
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              I think he was indeed talking about the second half
                              i'm but i would like to just point out gotta defend my show

Comment

Working...
                              X