PDA

View Full Version : Season 5?

DanielleG
January 21st, 2008, 08:42 AM
When does Season 5 air? I heard it wont air for 6 months, probably not till november. Do you know when Season 4 dvd's are coming out? I have Season 1, I want 2 and 3.

jelgate
January 21st, 2008, 08:44 AM
When does Season 5 air? I heard it wont air for 6 months, probably not till november. Do you know when Season 4 dvd's are coming out? I have Season 1, I want 2 and 3.We don't know the airdate for S5. The WGA strike is a major factor in deciding the the airdate. Chances are it will be before November. Last I heard Region 1 DVD's are coming out in September but that is not official.

The_Carpenter
January 21st, 2008, 08:45 AM
Season 5 goes into production next month and I've heard rumours of a similar premier date to Season 3 but its to early to know for sure.

Season 4 DVDs should be out shortly after Season 5 Premiers.

umopapisdn
January 21st, 2008, 10:22 AM
If all goes to plan it will probably air in the autumn, but who knows with all of the writer strikes, though it shouldn't affect it too much because they can just hire canadian ones.

The Maneuver
January 21st, 2008, 06:58 PM
Yeah, considering Stargate is primarily produced in Canada, it should be largely unaffected by the strike.

Briangate78
January 21st, 2008, 07:02 PM
Season 5 will air after Season 4! :)

Jumper_One
January 21st, 2008, 07:04 PM

somehow I was expecting this :lol:

Briangate78
January 21st, 2008, 07:05 PM
somehow I was expecting this :lol:

I'm sorry could not resist, I'm still being a jackass today. :p

Pharaoh Atem
January 21st, 2008, 07:05 PM
production starts in feb so it will be awhile

jelgate
January 21st, 2008, 07:06 PM
I'm sorry could not resist, I'm still being a jackass today. :pIn an hour you have to stop that. I'm a jackass every day.

Briangate78
January 21st, 2008, 07:08 PM
Anyway, in all seriousness this is what I've learned. Because of the WGA strike, shows like "Eureka" "BSG" and the new "Warehouse 13" are all being effected. SGA will likely have more than half the season done by the early summer, so SGA's 5th season could see a summer debut since Eureka may not be ready to air. It's just a thought but it could happen.

Fenrir Foxz
January 21st, 2008, 07:12 PM
Anyway, in all seriousness this is what I've learned. Because of the WGA strike, shows like "Eureka" "BSG" and the new "Warehouse 13" are all being effected. SGA will likely have more than half the season done by the early summer, so SGA's 5th season could see a summer debut since Eureka may not be ready to air. It's just a thought but it could happen.

Wouldn't it be so fantastic if it did happen... :)

Pharaoh Atem
January 21st, 2008, 07:15 PM
Anyway, in all seriousness this is what I've learned. Because of the WGA strike, shows like "Eureka" "BSG" and the new "Warehouse 13" are all being effected.

BSg will air it's first ten episodes in April it's only the second half that is affected.

Jumper_One
January 21st, 2008, 07:17 PM
BSg will air it's first ten episodes in April it's only the second half that is affected.

I think he was indeed talking about the second half

Pharaoh Atem
January 21st, 2008, 07:24 PM
I think he was indeed talking about the second half

i'm but i would like to just point out gotta defend my show :D

Lythisrose
January 21st, 2008, 07:38 PM

And before Season 6

jelgate
January 21st, 2008, 07:39 PM
And it will be spilit into 2 ten episode segments;)

Pharaoh Atem
January 21st, 2008, 07:41 PM

which will get amazing ratings which Brian will remind us of everyday :P

Briangate78
January 21st, 2008, 07:44 PM
which will get amazing ratings which brain will remind us of everyday :P

I don't know about Brain, but Brian will surely remind us. He has his reasons. There are other places where this talk is not even needed since people know the show is doing well and don't question. Crazy huh? Yes there is this happy place. :p

Fenrir Foxz
January 21st, 2008, 07:55 PM
And before Season 6

:indeed:

:lol:

which will get amazing ratings which Brian will remind us of everyday :P

You can count on it ;)

I don't know about Brain, but Brian will surely remind us. He has his reasons. There are other places where this talk is not even needed since people know the show is doing well and don't question. Crazy huh? Yes there is this happy place. :p

An SGA Utopia? :p

Jumper_One
January 22nd, 2008, 02:53 PM

:eek: really? WHERE????

one might wish :P

Mitchell82
January 22nd, 2008, 03:40 PM

Let's hope it faired better than the Utopia created by the Furlings in SG-1's "Paradise Lost.";)

Jumper_One
January 22nd, 2008, 03:45 PM
Let's hope it faired better than the Utopia created by the Furlings in SG-1's "Paradise Lost.";)

:S

Fenrir Foxz
January 22nd, 2008, 03:47 PM

:indeed: That wouldn't be my sort of happy place;)

:S

Mitchell82
January 22nd, 2008, 03:49 PM
:indeed: That wouldn't be my sort of happy place;)

Well shooting Mayborne would be fun.;)

Fenrir Foxz
January 22nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
Well shooting Mayborne would be fun.;)

Actually come to think of it... I might be tempted to go there :D, at least for a while :P

*Preps for departure with P90, and lightsaber*

Mayborne you are sooo DEAD!!!! :tealc39: :mckayanime17: :ronananime01:

jelgate
January 22nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
Well shooting Mayborne would be fun.;)or Mitchell82:D

Mitchell82
January 22nd, 2008, 04:10 PM
or Mitchell82:D

*throws stinky socks at jelgate*;)

maylet
January 22nd, 2008, 04:44 PM
I hope Elizabeth is back for season 5