This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite McKay/Weir Moments

Like the other moments threads vote once a day for your favorite shippy/friendshippy/angsty/bickering/bantering/etc moment

Because I really wanted to do one for my favorite Atlantis pair

Same rules as the others, when a moment reaches 50, that moment is placed and voting is stopped for that moment. I kinda want to go for something lower than 50 so we could get through more moments but I don't want to confuse people *shrug

You can do season 4 ones but for spoiler possible reasons, please try to make them as vague or unspoilery as possible for those who haven't seem them yet.

And... you can post pictures, because I want to but you don't have to.

Rodney gives Elizabeth his 500 page book - Tao of Rodney (1)
    Last edited by nebulan; 17 January 2008, 05:18 PM. Reason: adding bit about spoilers

Rodney gives Elizabeth his 500 page book - Tao of Rodney (2)
    Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (1)+
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (1)
      Rodney stands in front of a gun for Elizabeth - The Eye (1)+

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (2)
        Rodney stands in front of a gun for Elizabeth - The Eye (1)
        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (2)
          Rodney and Elizabeth huddle together in the rain - The Eye (1)
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (3)

Comment

for size
              Spoiler:

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (3)
              Rodney is distracted by Elizabeth during a chess game - The Game (1)

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (4)

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (4)
                  Rodney gives Elizabeth his 500 page book - Tao of Rodney (2)+

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (5)

Comment

Rodney says "and you love me" then invites her to lunch - Tao of Rodney (6)
                      Rodney gives Elizabeth his 500 page book - Tao of Rodney (3)

Comment

Rodney says "Aye Aye captain" to Elizabeth - First Strike (1)
                        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*
                        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Rodney stands in front of a gun for Elizabeth - The Eye (2)

Comment

Rodney is distracted by Elizabeth during a chess game - The Game (2)

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Rodney gives Elizabeth his 500 page book - Tao of Rodney (4)+
                              Rodney is distracted by Elizabeth during a chess game - The Game (2)

Comment

Working...
                              X