Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2nd Chapter of the Four Great Races(Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2nd Chapter of the Four Great Races(Spoilers)

Now that the Taur'i are one of the most powerful(Technologically) after the Asurans were godzilla'd by McKay should they not consider building another Four Great Races to replace the old one as only 1 race as far as we now still exist and so defeats the point of calling it the Four Races. With this in mind should the Taur'i not create another one and if so who would be members????

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
    Now that the Taur'i are one of the most powerful(Technologically) after the Asurans were godzilla'd by McKay should they not consider building another Four Great Races to replace the old one as only 1 race as far as we now still exist and so defeats the point of calling it the Four Races. With this in mind should the Taur'i not create another one and if so who would be members????
    1. Tau'ri
    2. Reformed Free Jaffa Nation (after tral'c and bray'tac can fix it)
    3. Tok'ra (whats left of them)
    4. Who's left alive still? Maybe the Serakins and Herbiands (I know I slaughtered the spelling on that) if they are still around
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

1Descendents of the ori
      2Tauri
      3Jaffa
      4Tokra(others)
      It doesn't necessarily have to be 4. It could be 3 or 5. There was just 4 back then that the races benefited from. Actually i dont see what we would gain from jaffa or tokra but we could give them stuff.
      sigpic

Comment

Not forgetting the Nox are still around, it would be wise of us to have them join us as they will create more balance by having a pacifist society amongst us. The Tok'ra would also be a good choice. It seems to me that each of the Original races had particular fields which they excelled in

1) The Ancients excelled in most areas as they had been around for millions of years but mainly for their shield tech
        2)The Asgard had their Hyperdrive and transpoters
        3)The Nox had their Cloaking abilitys
        4)The Furlings must have contributed something but as we know very little about them we have no idea what they excelled in

Comment

Well the Nox are still around.

so Earth, Nox, Free Jaffa and anther race that does selfless deeds for others.
          Last edited by Lord batchi ball; 15 January 2008, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
            Not forgetting the Nox are still around, it would be wise of us to have them join us as they will create more balance by having a pacifist society amongst us. The Tok'ra would also be a good choice. It seems to me that each of the Original races had particular fields which they excelled in

1) The Ancients excelled in most areas as they had been around for millions of years but mainly for their shield tech
            2)The Asgard had their Hyperdrive and transpoters
            3)The Nox had their Cloaking abilitys
            4)The Furlings must have contributed something but as we know very little about them we have no idea what they excelled in
            Oh and the Ancients have the stargates and the Zpms. They also have alot of scientific knowledge.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
              1Descendents of the ori
              2Tauri
              3Jaffa
              4Tokra(others)
              It doesn't necessarily have to be 4. It could be 3 or 5. There was just 4 back then that the races benefited from. Actually i dont see what we would gain from jaffa or tokra but we could give them stuff.
              The Tok'ra are extremely good at gathering intelligence and remaining undetected plus they have helped Earth in the Past by helping us to fly Cronos's Ha'Tak, they supplied vital intel for SG-1's location when Hathor abducted them

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
                1Descendents of the ori
                2Tauri
                3Jaffa
                4Tokra(others)
                What do you mean by that? If you mean the people the Ori got to worship them, forget it. They're nowhere near advanced enough socially or technologically to be part of an alliance like that.

The races that come immediately to mind:

1. Us
                2. The Free Jaffa Nation, the policemen of the galaxy
                3. The Nox

And maybe, maybe, the Salish Spirits. They're a little reclusive though, so it may be hard to convince them to join such an alliance.
                It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

The Ori worshippers have some of the most powerful ships in the known galaxies at their disposal-admittedly they may be seen as a threat but as you said they are primitive so they would have no chance of adapting to the asgard energy weapons. The former priors and Doci would be the ones who can control and repair the ships

Comment

Its a hard question as to who should be in the alliance.

Now if were going by races, which I think we are, then all the humans in the milky way should be concidered Tauri. The Ancients and Ori were the same yet we still call them different races.

I dont think the Tokra should be in the alliance since they have proved a few times that they do not trust us.

The Nox are still part of the alliance.
                    Visit my Website

Comment

Am I wrong in thinking that the term "Tau'ri" has always referred to the humans of Earth? That's why the Tok'ra held things back and didn't really trust us during our alliance, Mike; they felt that because we'd been without alien influence for so long that we were too wild to really take part in galactic business.

No, Tau'ri means people from Earth. Humans on other planets are seperate in Stargate mythos.
                      It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                      --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

All humans as the Taur'i-these cultures have developed completely independently from us ever since the Goa'uld moved them-the original alliance was based on infomation being shared between the members, how can you share infomation with humans that are far too young to understand. Earth is still young but is older than most of the other humans with a few exceptions like the Tolan, Hebridians and Martyn Lloyds people. The Tok'ra probably believe we are too young to be doing what we have been doing, we should prove them wrong and show them we are ready by admitting we are young and asking them to join to add their collective wisdom.

Comment

We haven't seen the Nox for a looooong time. I bet they all ascended. Their "esp" powers match that of other advanced humans, while their philosophy is much like that of the humans whom Sheppard helped ascend. In fact, I bet the Nox are much like what the Ancients were right before they ascended.

Comment

I personally want to know what happenned to the Furlings????

Comment

We're just so not ready to pretend to make such an alliance. Earth is still a sh*thole, given funny toys to play with, which could blow up in its face.
                              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Working...
                              X