More Ori ships? (AoT spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Ori ships? (AoT spoiler)

Ori probably have easily 50+ ships. 7 in the MW.

Now the Super Prior (Doci), 50+ Priors still have their abilities. Which implies that they can create more ships.

Are we going to see any Ori ships on Atlantis? I love to seem them in action against Aurora's and Hives.

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
    Ori probably have easily 50+ ships. 7 in the MW.

Now the Super Prior (Doci), 50+ Priors still have their abilities. Which implies that they can create more ships.

Are we going to see any Ori ships on Atlantis? I love to seem them in action against Aurora's and Hives.
    Hm maybe. they could be a good ally. They should also give us some ships and some ships to other races in the MW they harmed. So yes but most likely tptb wont do it.
    sigpic

Comment

It seems from AoT that the Ori follower can easily build many many ships UBER FAST.

Hell, if they wanted they could probably build 100+ ships yearly.

Realistically, since Tollan is in charge, and they owe us, they could surely lend some support against the Wraith etc. SGA could show say 3-5 Ori ships helping out...That surely wouldn't tip the balance, afterall, Earth only has 3 ships.

Of course, nobody in the universe would stand a chance against the combined Ori fleet.

That IOA guy was a fool as well: All things aside, Adria would have intervened and destroyed the replicators before they could cause any real harm. AoT was the only way to defeat the Ori.

Comment

You know what we could creat a 2nd Chapter of the Four great races now with the Tair'i, The Nox, The Ori, I'm stuck now any idea's for a fourth race

Comment

Originally posted by jnadreth View Post
          You know what we could creat a 2nd Chapter of the Four great races now with the Tair'i, The Nox, The Ori, I'm stuck now any idea's for a fourth race
          The ori followers need a new name. I don't think the Nox would want to join because they would think all of us are too young. I think it could be jaffa,ori,tauri, and hmmm maybe some other human race or ally.
          sigpic

Comment

Yes your quite right about the Humans from the Ori galaxy-I will start a new thread now on this issue

Comment

Well I doubt that they would make ships for us and with the Ori no longer around they have no need to build a military.

But on a different note:

The Ori beam is similar to Alterean design except that the beam is so much bigger. Well the only reason I can think of why this is for show purposes only, or they need to brush up on their physics.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                Well I doubt that they would make ships for us and with the Ori no longer around they have no need to build a military.

But on a different note:

The Ori beam is similar to Alterean design except that the beam is so much bigger. Well the only reason I can think of why this is for show purposes only, or they need to brush up on their physics.
                which is bigger? the alantian beam is huge it cut a hive ship in half...
                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                Spoiler:
                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
                  which is bigger? the alantian beam is huge it cut a hive ship in half...
                  Well in width. It sure looks wider and less concentrated than the Alterean.

Comment

I wonder if the Aurora's carry them-they only took a Naquada generator to power so it is feesable for them to be so equiped. A reason why it may me less concentrated-the Ancients knew it would not have to pierce shields so probably did'nt bother equiping the tech for it to do so on the weapons platform

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                      Well in width. It sure looks wider and less concentrated than the Alterean.
                      A Hammer vs. a Sword.

Comment

Uh why would they do that? If anything, the followers of the Ori are likely to just board themselves into their home galaxy and take stock of events that have happened as well as attempt to chart their own future.

Realistically, since Tollan is in charge, and they owe us, they could surely lend some support against the Wraith etc. SGA could show say 3-5 Ori ships helping out...That surely wouldn't tip the balance, afterall, Earth only has 3 ships.
                        Uhm the Tollan appear to be dead... or, if not, are no position to do anything as Anubis attacked their world ages ago.

As much as I like the Ori and all, I don't think they are going to have much of a future now after AoT... unless the third series somehow revolves around the Ori Home Galaxy....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                          Uh why would they do that? If anything, the followers of the Ori are likely to just board themselves into their home galaxy and take stock of events that have happened as well as attempt to chart their own future.
                          Agreed.

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
                          Uhm the Tollan appear to be dead... or, if not, are no position to do anything as Anubis attacked their world ages ago.

As much as I like the Ori and all, I don't think they are going to have much of a future now after AoT... unless the third series somehow revolves around the Ori Home Galaxy....
                          He probably meant Tomin. Otherwise agreed again...

Comment

The only thing that would ever be able to stand up to an ORI ship is oddossy bcause of the ZPM etc.

I doubt even a aurora with a ZPM would stand up to it since its weapons are rubbish. Tons of their drones hardly dented the Daedalus yet an ORI blast blew out half of the Oddossys systems.

Anything without a ZPM stands absolutely no chance. From the power seen from the beam weapons id say that th ORI beams are still much stronger than ours and so are their shields.

But they cannot fire if we are behind them and we can fire faster and are harder to hit

Comment

Thats right-we can open up a can of Al'Kesh and swarm them

Comment

Working...
                              X