From Film Stew:

http://www.arclightcinemas.com/do/de...62.jsp&path=cs

Hollywood's Master Storytellers Presents
    X2: X-Men United

Special Guests: Producer Lauren Shuler Donner,
    X-Men Co-Creator Stan Lee

Tuesday, October 19 • 7:30 and 10:45 PM
    ArcLight Hollywood • 6360 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA

X2 is one of those rare sequels that actually outdoes the original, both critically and commercially. Based on Marvel Comics' X-Men series, producer Lauren Shuler Donner, director Bryan Singer and writers Michael Dougherty, Dan Harris and David Hayter took Stan Lee's idea of a team of powerful mutants developing their skills under the tutelege of Professor Xavier (Star Trek's Patrick Stewart) while defending themselves against those who would eradicate all mutants and took it to new levels of excitement. Stewart's fellow mutants include Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry and the nearly naked Rebecca Romijn-Stamos.

Due to popular demand, a 10:45 show has been added, which will be introduced by producer Lauren Shuler Donner. Hurry, this show is going to sell out fast.

Coming Soon: Shrek 2 - Wednesday, November 3

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Proof-Positive
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Proof-Positive

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Right now they are trying to find a director for X3, which should be hot.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Go Joss Whedon! Although that would mean no Buffy spin-off for another 2 years, which sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        Go Joss Whedon! Although that would mean no Buffy spin-off for another 2 years, which sucks.
        He will be doing FireFly: Serenity while X3 is filming, so I don't know.

P.S. He would not be my first choice.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Serenity is already done=) They finished shooting September 15th or something like that.

Comment

There's still editing and post production stuff, but X3 is still a fair way off. Too bad Bryan Singer's not doing X3.

Comment

Singer's supposedly doing Superman although so many people have been attched to that project,who knows? Can't remember the name of the guy supposedly doing X£,but let's face it,most of the storyline has already been set up - Dark Phoenix, Pyro on Magneto's side. How badly could they screw up? They've been on about having the sentinels too,which could be cool. Although they did say they were going to be in X2 along with the legacy virus. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that if they introduce Beast they don't do a 'Hulk' cgi job on him as it would totally ruin it. And although I know he would look seriously campy, I think Mr Sinister should be in it,if only for a brief moment!!

Comment

Actually, Bryan Singer IS doing Superman: THE RETURN(Working title). He has been attached to it, since....when they said they wanted him to do it.

Comment

Indeed, one of the rare sequels that out-does the first.

It seems unlikely that anyone would make a CGI Beast in X3, though. They've been making half-man/half-apes in the movies since Planet of the Apes. All anyone would have to do is make the fur blue, and put some more fur on the face. Toss in some wire-work to mimic his agility, and you're set.

I wonder if they'd get Andromeda's Steve Bacic to play Dr. McCoy/Beast again.
                  It's a Fargate! It's different.

Comment

Actually they are supposed to do it like they did NightCrawler, all prostetics and painted on and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X