The Replicators and other supernatural beings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Replicators and other supernatural beings

Who would win if the Replicators somehow went up against Adria,Braniac(Smallville version),demons from the cw's Supernatural, Wolfram&hart and Twilight(from Buffy season 8) for domination of the galaxy?

I think the Replicators wouldnt stand a chance against all these villains because Brainiac could just hack into their subspace network, Demons could possibly possess them, Wolfram&Hart could just unleash hell on Earth and Twilight could just send Amy Madison and Warren to do the dirty work

how do you possess that which has no soul?
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Even Adria by herself is more than a match for most Replicators(Asurans or Milky Way) because of her funky energy powers that we saw in the second part of The Quest. And her necklace gives her a very powerful shield. It may be possible to overload it with a big enough impact or explosion, but it'd take time for them to adapt and figure out a way to turn the planet she was on into a singularity. Though it's more likely they'd go their usual blunt-force route, and crash a ship on top of her. Still, they need time to adapt and figure that out.
      It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
      --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by lilslim142000 View Post
        Who would win if the Replicators somehow went up against Adria,Braniac(Smallville version),demons from the cw's Supernatural, Wolfram&hart and Twilight(from Buffy season 8) for domination of the galaxy?

I think the Replicators wouldnt stand a chance against all these villains because Brainiac could just hack into their subspace network, Demons could possibly possess them, Wolfram&Hart could just unleash hell on Earth and Twilight could just send Amy Madison and Warren to do the dirty work
        Adria isn't supernatural.

Comment

One letter "Q" fro Star Trek they are omnipitent(All powerful,Excuse my spelling)Bye Bye Adria

Comment

Working...
          X