• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already have BC-305s

Think about it.

The 303 was a bad ship.
    Then we redesign it and make a 304.

Now the oddy was upgraded. It is still a 304 with new stuff taped on, like the 303. Dames go for Deadalus.

Now, the Apollo was built with Asgard upgrades designed into it. New thing, but stuff isn't tacked on.

So the apollo is now the BC-305.. In logical terms. The ship does't need to have a totally diffirent look to be a 305

Go Green

nah rodney said that the apollo was a new 304 wen it first appeared!!

Comment

When the Apollo first appeared in First Strike it did not have the upgrades. Those were installed later and the first ep where we've seen them was BAMSR. So no, it's still a 304. On the other hand I think a new class has to a be a new design. Otherwise it's just an upgraded version.

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
        Think about it.

The 303 was a bad ship.
        Then we redesign it and make a 304.

Now the oddy was upgraded. It is still a 304 with new stuff taped on, like the 303. Dames go for Deadalus.

Now, the Apollo was built with Asgard upgrades designed into it. New thing, but stuff isn't tacked on.

So the apollo is now the BC-305.. In logical terms. The ship does't need to have a totally diffirent look to be a 305
        They key word for both the dedy and apollo is :retrofitted

Comment

Wouldn't the 305 be the Phoenix when/if it arrives?
          From what I've seen either they just modified the Starmap thing on the Bridge and changed it to an Asgard style console, or its a whole new ship?(Mallozzi's blog has piccies and/or video on it, can't remember)

Perhaps we won't be blessed with a proper 305 until season 6 if there was to be one?
          Last edited by Raven6666; 13 January 2008, 04:24 AM.

Comment

they hell with goauld knockoff ships. i wanna see new fully asgard based ships

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              They key word for both the dedy and apollo is :retrofitted
              EXACTLY

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm. BC-305? I thought it was DSC-305..............

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

i hope thad a 205 is a o`niell class battleship
                  sorry cant spell

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                    BC= Battle Cruiser/Battle Carrier.

DSC= Deep Space Carrier.

If it has fighters it will have a C in its preffix.

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
                      In the episode crusade (919) Landry said they gave an BC-304 to the russian...
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear. If there any hope in preserving the future, its lies with you and your people.

Comment

No he never.

Comment

Originally posted by General Burro View Post
                          they hell with goauld knockoff ships. i wanna see new fully asgard based ships
                          You mean the Daedelus-class ships? Prometheus was based on Goa'uld tech(with some Asgard technology added later on), but the Daedelus-class ships were designed with the minty-fresh Asgard tech.

I have absolutely no idea about the particulars of the Phoenix, so don't spoil it for me.
                          It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                          --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                            You mean the Daedelus-class ships? Prometheus was based on Goa'uld tech(with some Asgard technology added later on), but the Daedelus-class ships were designed with the minty-fresh Asgard tech.

I have absolutely no idea about the particulars of the Phoenix, so don't spoil it for me.
                            but they still use goa'uld tech within them. Goa'uld crystals in their computer systems for example.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Prométhé View Post
                              In the episode crusade (919) Landry said they gave an BC-304 to the russian...
                              He never said a prefix to it...all he said was

Direct quote from Gateworld Transcripts:

Spoiler:

S.G.C. CORRIDOR. General Landry and Daniel Jackson ride in an elevator. It comes to a halt and they wait for the doors to open.

DANIEL: So what exactly did we have to give up in the end?

LANDRY: A 304.

DANIEL: Really? I'm surprised the president agreed to that.

I believe in another episode DSC-304 is said, or maybe shown...im not sure...

Comment

Working...
                              X