Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P90's are out dated and should be replaced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P90's are out dated and should be replaced!

It a hard truth, which i hate 2 say needs to happen!

i would like to see a new weapon that can still fire kinetic weapons but its primary use is energy based, so it can stun or kill, or just give the person on the receiving side a nice jolt!! wat do other people think?!??!?!?

Originally posted by StargateNexus View Post

i would like to see a new weapon that can still fire kinetic weapons but its primary use is energy based, so it can stun or kill, or just give the person on the receiving side a nice jolt!! wat do other people think?!??!?!?
    i'd like to see a smaller version of the x-699 but still use the p-90's

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

P90s are good enough, they get the job done. As for stunning and incapacitating they could use a TASER, zat, or Wraith stunner weapon.
      A new weapon would be cool though.

Comment

yh b kl 2 still c the P90 but i want an all in one weapon which isnt to big compact, like the P90 which is wat made it such a great weapon!!!

Comment

I'm sure at Area51 they could incorporate wraith stunner tech into a p-90 like they did with the weapons that killed anubis' drones. That would be a very deadly/not device

Comment

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
            I'm sure at Area51 they could incorporate wraith stunner tech into a p-90 like they did with the weapons that killed anubis' drones. That would be a very deadly/not device
            big difference between making our own weapons "chip that nullifies the kull warriors shield" and reverse engineering a wraith stunner pistol.
            Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
              big difference between making our own weapons "chip that nullifies the kull warriors shield" and reverse engineering a wraith stunner pistol.
              I think with enough research and enough stunners to experiment with they could eventually figure it out. Though it may take a few years.

Comment

well I always thought that a FAMAS G2 would be sweet looking, even though its french
                sigpic
                ----DeviantArt----

Comment

I kinda liked the one showing of the G36
                  Visit my Website

Comment

eugh. I'd hate to see that happen. I love how stargate uses actual guns. Makes the show more real. I mean come one most teams don't even have P-90's just SG-1, SGA-1 and a few others. I quite enjoy it when they have a change of weapon, like when Cam uses his G36 or Shep uses a M249 but still it always has to come back to the P-90 they're just awesome weapons.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i like the new
                      IWI MICRO TAVOR (MTAR 21) ASSAULT RIFLE
                      sorry cant spell

Comment

Why can't we get the weapons Kull warriors used?
                        They seemed effective enough.

The invisibility device should be standard for all personel, and in fact some team members should always stay "out of phase" (silent observers) so they can step in when it's really bad.
                        sigpic
                        Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

Originally posted by xSFx View Post
                          Why can't we get the weapons Kull warriors used?
                          They seemed effective enough.

A gun that shoots replicator acid would be nice, for getting out of prison and such.

The invisibility device should be standard for all personel, and in fact some team members should always stay "out of phase" (silent observers) so they can step in when it's really bad.
                          the sodan cloak tech is defective though.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

P-90s have become pretty much iconic of stargate now, and it would seem kinda odd if they removed them. Plus, they rock!

Comment

y fix whats not broke. the P90 is acurate, has a 50 round clip and is small and compact. also see SG1 S5 The Warrior

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                              X