X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how does the wraith feeding work

how do you think
    i have a theorie:
    the wraith use some kind of cancer to affect all the DNA in the body at once, reforming all DNA and altering them to change their telomeer into telomerase, which is released in the bloodstream, where the wraith added a cell that stores the telomerase and brings it to the wraith body, releasing it in his bloodstream.

I think you better explain it a little better for people who don't have phd's in the human genome.

I had to look up telomeer and telomerase because I had no clue what that was.

Now I do, and its an interesting theory...but It needs more explanation.
    Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
      how do you think
      i have a theorie:
      the wraith use some kind of cancer to affect all the DNA in the body at once, reforming all DNA and altering them to change their telomeer into telomerase, which is released in the bloodstream, where the wraith added a cell that stores the telomerase and brings it to the wraith body, releasing it in his bloodstream.
      Lol please give definitions for telomeer and telomerase. I thought in the show it was stated that they inject enzymes into the humans making them stronger for feeding which could mean that the process is more lethal than it is with the enzyme. Idk if that helps but just wanted to add that for other peoples theories.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
        Lol please give definitions for telomeer and telomerase. I thought in the show it was stated that they inject enzymes into the humans making them stronger for feeding which could mean that the process is more lethal than it is with the enzyme. Idk if that helps but just wanted to add that for other peoples theories.
        Sounds good to me
        sigpic

Comment

ooh damn sorry, telomeer is a dutch word ill try to give the definition:
          telomeer: is located at the side of your dna and allows your cells to be duplicated, the bigger the telomeer, the more duplication, if your telomeer is gone you cannot duplicate your cells and you will die of old age, actually, any sign of oldness is caused by less telomeer
          telomerase: is a substance that adds telomeer to ur dna, is found in great amounts in cancers

Comment

Working...
          X