X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humans created by the Ancients

I just had an epiphany!
    correct me if I'm wrong, but we know that:
    -The Ancients "seeded" humans in the M-W, Ori, Pegasus, and maybe other galaxies
    -Ancients and humans look exactly the same only humans get acne.
    -The Ancients created the Asuran replicaters to fight the Wraith and possibly other unknown enemies.
    -The Asuran replicaters didn't turn out as planned.

My idea is that seeing their demise, the Ancients grew the first humans in a lab in a simliar way they made the replicaters, and used them similar to the Asurans, as soldiers and eventually as stewards of their planets as they ascended.

Is this why the replicaters hate us? They were a failed attempt at humanity?

I think we were first as human and acnient worlds were attack by the Wraith and then the Anincets made the asurans as a weapon or at least thats how I look at it
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

^thats how it happened
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

the ancients suffered under a plague, most of them died and in an effort to repopulate the galaxy with ancients, they created the dakara weapon, which epicly phailed and created humans instead.

^official story^

we dont know how humans came to pegasus

Comment

I think the ancients created humans as some big science experiment...perhaps to monitor and control us (like Sheppard and McKay did in The Game)
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

read my post suekay, this has been officially stated in season 8

Comment

the Ancients seeded life in MW and in PG. The Ori seeded life in "Ori" galaxy
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                I think the ancients created humans as some big science experiment...perhaps to monitor and control us (like Sheppard and McKay did in The Game)

RCC said something similar in his interview here on GW. But he wasn't more specific
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post

we dont know how humans came to pegasus
                  actually we know.

quete from "Rising":

ANCIENT HOLOGRAM: .-In the hope of spreading new life in a galaxy where their appeared to be none. Soon the new life grew, prospered. Here - (Hologram continues speaking.)

Ancients somehow seeded humans in PG. We don't know how
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Life was seeded in the milky way after the plauge obviously because most things or everything was dead but life in the pegasus was created in the pegasus as a social experiment using the jumpers cloaked etc to monitor the humans on various worlds inadvertently creating the wraith

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                      Life was seeded in the milky way after the plauge obviously because most things or everything was dead but life in the pegasus was created in the pegasus as a social experiment using the jumpers cloaked etc to monitor the humans on various worlds inadvertently creating the wraith
                      The people were in contact with the ancients on many of the worlds, they very often talk of the ancestors, they also gave them a ZPM. They probably took them in ships if thy were already there, if not they could have used something similar to the dakara device.

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                      read my post suekay, this has been officially stated in season 8
                      ijffdrie's right
                      Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      the Ancients seeded life in MW and in PG. The Ori seeded life in "Ori" galaxy
                      The ancients came from the ori galaxy, we don't really know about human populations there. The ori might have created them just to worship them or the grew up around the ori/ancients. All we know is they're there not that the ori seeded life because obviously the ancients and the ori grew up there.
                      Best quotes ever:
                      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                      Thor:I like the yellow ones
                      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

but how did the ancient came to be

so its like..

which came first the chicken or the egg???
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                          but how did the ancient came to be

so its like..

which came first the chicken or the egg???
                          Probably a similar sequence of events to what we believe created us. A series of incredibly unlikely events that lead to our evolution.
                          Best quotes ever:
                          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

the ancients came from the or i galaxy or though at that point they were called altarens! i think they like other aliens just eveloved from sub spieces, the humans became powerful and advanced then 2 groups emerged as they grew, the religous sect(ori) and the scientific community (alterans). anyway the replicators were created as a weapon only!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateNexus View Post
                              the ancients came from the or i galaxy or though at that point they were called altarens! i think they like other aliens just eveloved from sub spieces, the humans became powerful and advanced then 2 groups emerged as they grew, the religous sect(ori) and the scientific community (alterans). anyway the replicators were created as a weapon only!!!
                              From what info we've been given in the show, the humans are a less advanced form of human and so could have evolved when the ancients were at a similar stage of development to us in real time. That means that when they are super advanced ori the humans will have evolved somewhat to our stage of development.
                              Best quotes ever:

Comment

Working...
                              X