305 predictions!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

305 predictions!!!!

ok we know the 304 is a good ship, but seeing as the 303 (prometheus) was made obsolete fairly soon after coming out, it stands to reason that we could see the 305 come out, with all modifications and advances that have happened since the 304 came out, i.e. the discovery of atlantis, the asgaurd upgrades on the oddy!!! any predictions as to what the 305 will look like like and be like, its capaerablitys its shortfalls???

Same size, bigger 302 bays,m more 302s. more weapons, and powergeneration

Or, it could be a big magnet.. thing

Go Green

Comment

something doble the size with 4 unending beam weapons and asgard pulse weapons something like 24 upgraded 302's with energy weapons

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by dboy-2007 View Post
        something doble the size with 4 unending beam weapons and asgard pulse weapons something like 24 upgraded 302's with energy weapons
        And the USA will be able to hide something that big?

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
          offworld shipyard

Continuing Stargate Virtual Fleet Link Below

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=63923

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
            They could use antarctica
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

they could also use the alpha site or one of their off world bases's, there are plenty of places to hide a spaceship!!!

Comment

If they do build a 305, I hope it’s a one off ship. Should be at least the size of a Goa’uld Ha’tak capable of carrying 32 f302’s. (I’m going in order 303=8 f302’s 304=16 f302’s 305=32 f302’s)

It’l carry Asgard Beam Weapons, Rail Guns to take out Darts and Mark III and mark VIII nuclear warheads and also equipped with around 4 Horizon weapon platforms.

I’l make it one off because the fact that the DSC-304’s already highly effective on most other vessels that it had encounters including Aurora Class and Ori Mother Ships

If it’s not broke, don’t fix it……………………..

But a 305 would be good!!!

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Well if it was up to me I would make a smaller ship instead of bigger. We have seen big ships as big targets which need more power so if it was up to me

I would build a ship half the give it one main Asgard cannon, rail guns, and Vertical Launch Missiles

The new ship would be used to pick up and deployment of troops and for rapid build time so we have a good size fleet instead of taking a year or two for a new 304 make 2 or 3 smaller ships to defend earth
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

i think it should be a flag ship. build 1 for the mw and 1 for the pg. make it bout 5 times the size of a 304. give it.

power
                    asgard power generators

weapons
                    1 enlargedasgard beam weapon that is more powerful or Replicator Disruptor (depending want kind of mission)
                    2 asgard beam weapon
                    8 asgard pluse canons all round the ship
                    12 rail guns all round the ship
                    many mark III and mark VIII

Defence
                    1 of these ships could get the sheild generator from the city ship on The Tower and other could have a very powerful asgard sheild.
                    a trinium-titanium alloy hull like the 304s

technology
                    cloak
                    dimension-shifting device
                    all the other gizmos the O'Neil would have had.

it would all so have a stargate so many troops could be beamed through or simply walk through.

i no is would take a lot to build this ship but it is a flag ship. once there is many 304s maybe one in every 12 ships could be this 305.

Comment

whatever it is i predic it wil come with:

M.A.G.N.E.T.S.
                      Last edited by Crazy Tom; 08 January 2008, 03:12 PM.

Comment

bigger at least the size of a oneal class ship, with asgard like design. With 1 main asgard plasma beam, 4 secondary ( the ones we got now) 4 asgard pulse weapons and 12 railguns and missile launchers.
                        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                        Anime signature in spoiler tag
                        Spoiler:
                        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                          Well if it was up to me I would make a smaller ship instead of bigger. We have seen big ships as big targets which need more power so if it was up to me

I would build a ship half the give it one main Asgard cannon, rail guns, and Vertical Launch Missiles

The new ship would be used to pick up and deployment of troops and for rapid build time so we have a good size fleet instead of taking a year or two for a new 304 make 2 or 3 smaller ships to defend earth
                          exactly!!!! a frigate that is cheap and quick to make. 3 to every 304

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                            exactly!!!! a frigate that is cheap and quick to make. 3 to every 304
                            Thank you

Its the cheap and easy way to build up a fleet and to give support instead of always depending on other races for support (Jaffa, Wraith, Travlers, etc...)

So instead of getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger lets go more economical ships that Earth can produce easily and will give more crediabilty to the Tau'ri
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

How about this for the FR-305 (FR=Frigate)

FR-305
                              Size: Half of a 304
                              -Maximum Capacity: 300

~Powerplant:
                              1x Mk. II Naquadah Reactor
                              4x Mk. I Naquadah Reactor

~Propulsion:
                              Asgard Hypderdrive
                              2x Large Linear Ion Drives
                              6x Small Linear Ion Drives
                              ~Hull: Depleted Naquadah

~Armament:
                              24x 50mm Rail Guns
                              2x 406mm Coil Guns
                              6x VLS Tubes
                              1x Asgard Plasma Weapon

~Defenses:
                              Asgard Cloak Generator
                              Asgard Class Shields

~Additional Technology: Asgard Beams, Ring Transport, Earth subspace sensors, heat sensors, Sound sensors Subspace Communications, Asgard Holographic Projectors
                              A Face you Can Trust
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X