• Show
Clear All

jaffa masks

the family of ra used those horus masks for their guards
    the other egyptian gods used serpent masks
    in 12:33 of "jolinar's memories" one of the demon guards appears
    and there is also the silly looking setesh guard

are there any other guards?

You can bet that any animal headed Go(a'ul)d would have had his/her own mask style. This wouldn't necessarily be limited to Egyptian deities I suppose.
    There are plenty of cool ones. One that would have been very cool, if made movie-style, would have Sobek's men (crocodiles). Add cats, rams, lions, etc.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

a cow or goat mask would be jokes, when all fails for that jaffa, they just ram them
      sigpic

Comment

Most of them did seem to look the same after ra's masks. They all adopted the apophis style with only a few exceptions that I can think of. It would be nice to see other masks, maybe they didn't want it to go too much down the aztec line so they stuck with the serpents heads for the most part.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Anyone know why they lost the 'full morphig' that they had in the film??

Comment

it costed too much, they only used it twice after that, in moebius(Which was intended to be a movie) and some other thingie

Comment

Since when was Moebius intended to be a movie?

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                a cow or goat mask would be jokes, when all fails for that jaffa, they just ram them
                the goat maybe. but the cat one may actually look quite fearsome. i am however thinking of a sort of roaring lions head.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Since when was Moebius intended to be a movie?
                  since they started writing the story, but they didnt get all the funding so it became two episodes

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
                    since they started writing the story, but they didnt get all the funding so it became two episodes
                    I think it worked better as an episode, it wasn't good enough for a movie.
                    Best quotes ever:
                    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                    Thor:I like the yellow ones
                    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      better than AoT

Comment

i think i found another mask; the curse(season 4, episode 13) at 13:00 there is a hound mask, that looks like a jaffa mask

Comment

Working...
                        X