Most badass battleship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most badass battleship?

What could possibly beat an Ori ship enhanced with Asgard tech and "manned" by replicators?
    sigpic
    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

The Dakara weapon. Its energy wave has been seen to go straight through Ori shields.
    sigpic

Comment

True.

Well, both Adria (ascended and unascended) and Anubis are known to be immune to it, and while ascended Adria and Anubis could be affected by the ori-killing device, unascended Adria is certainly immune to both.

Adria as the captain of the above mentioned ship?
      sigpic
      Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Comment

ADria is only immune when she has her personal sheild one, take that away and bam no longer immune

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
        Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
        SG1 -

Comment

The most badass ship is the daedalus. It's been around the longest and taken on everything ori mothership withstanding, but judging on how the odyssey handeld them, its a no brainer.

Best Stargate quote:
          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
          Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
            The most badass ship is the daedalus. It's been around the longest and taken on everything ori mothership withstanding, but judging on how the odyssey handeld them, its a no brainer.
            Didn't the Odyssey almost get destoryed by an Ori mothership? Or am I forgetting something about that episode in question?

But I have no doubt the Daedalus will do well in battle with an Ori mothership. :-D

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
              Best commander is Caldwell. Best ship is Daedalus because it is the only one to have ever had an actual Asgard crew member stationed on board.

However most badass ship right now is Odyssey.

If we could get hold of an O'Neill class warship. Fit it with cloaking tech, ZPM, all the latest Asgard tech like weapons, time-dilation etc. As well as human weapons like railguns, missiles etc. Perhaps if possible, install an Ori main beam weapon on the front of the ship for good measure. That without question would be the beast to conquer all others!

Comment

I've got a better ship that than ^^^^. Ancient city ship

But if we're not including that have a ship with a drone silo like the one in Antarctica, a couple of those satellite weapons in the siege, some asgard beams for full fire coverage, throw in some rail guns + an ancient shield and ZPM and then you have a uber battle ship.
                Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

The most bad ass battleship? I would say any battle ship that has Caldwell or any other decent tactician in command.

Seriously…the ships in the Sgverse have never been the weak link.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                  *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
                  DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
                  DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Combine the tech of every advanced race ever, ori ships weapos + asgard beams, ancient satelite, drones by the millions, ori sheilds and ancient sheilds working project arcturus, asgard beaming, nox vanishing powers, tollan phase tech, etc.. Thats 1 invincible ship
                    Best quotes ever:
                    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                    Thor:I like the yellow ones
                    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

mate you knows it gonna happen, it obviously gonna b the 305!!! bet there will b problems gettin everything to work 2gether!!!

Comment

I think we can all agree NOT ASURIAN MOTHERSHIP.

I would say the Oddesey or Atlantis.
                        sigpic
                        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                        Stargate : Genesis |
                        Original Starship DesignThread
                        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                        11000! green me

Comment

it's also caled fanwank

Comment

The most badass ship? A Ancient City Ship manned by those who have complete knowledge of how to use it properly in most battle situations. ;D
                            ~Zar Wolf

Spoiler:

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
                            O’neill: Yes. Yes, it did.
                            Woolsey: What does that mean?
                            O’neill: Something exploded.
                            Thank god for common sense.

Proud supporter of Stargate: Avalon
                            and Stargate: Horizon
                            As well as s09119's Continuing SG-1

Supported Ships: Sheppard/Weir ~ Ronon/Keller ~ O'neill/Carter
                            Pro - All Seasons of Atlantis (Etchy on Season 4 though) and Pro - All Seasons of SG-1 plus the Stargate Movies
                            The Jury is still out on Destiny though...

Comment

Technically speaking, a Replicator ship.

Not the Aurora, a Replicarter-style ship.
                              A. Only known object to escape a black hole's event horizon....ever.
                              B. Very literally unstoppable unless you have a Dakara weapon handy, which Adria destroyed.
                              C. Even if destroyed, would fire shieldproof replicator blocks.

It would "pwn" everything in the Stargate universe.

Comment

Working...
                              X