Replicator Aurora vs Serenity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicator Aurora vs Serenity

So what do you think, will the galaxy's biggest clowncar finally meet something that can't blow it in half in 30 seconds with the unarmed Serenity, or will Jayne firing out the front door with Vera prove to be too much?

If this is unfair then assume Jayne is drunk and only has 1 clip of ammo for Vera.

If it's still unfair make it Inara's shuttle and she left all her hairpins back on serenity.

The Serenity is a small (40 meters ?) and tiny outdated ship (space rubble), and the Aurora is the latest spanking new Ancient warship, 1400 or so meters.

So obviously the Serenity would win if they fought.

Comment

It's a draw, obviously.
      I could tell you which logic this is based on, but your brain would explode.
      Worse, you could actually ask for more. >_>
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Replicators multiply their attacks but Serenity remains unperturbed

=> Replicators withdraw & Serenity wins by forfeit

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
          It's a draw, obviously.
          I could tell you which logic this is based on, but your brain would explode.
          Worse, you could actually ask for more. >_>
          please humor us, seriously, this is gona be good

Comment

serenity has no weapons

but they can speak in a overly induced old west accent to them. then send river over

Comment

Serenity to rule them all!

Comment

Originally posted by Darien View Post
                Serenity to rule them all!
                Indeed!

Serenity would bring Reavers to the battle... while the Replicators are fighting the Reavers, Serenity drops 'em one...

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                  Indeed!

Serenity would bring Reavers to the battle... while the Replicators are fighting the Reavers, Serenity drops 'em one...
                  seconded

Comment

serenity would clearly win, due to the presence of...........................
                    Spoiler:
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                      serenity would clearly win, due to the presence of...........................
                      Spoiler:
                      btw it's a pity we didn't see River Tam vs the Operative, I was really looking forward to that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros View Post
                        If it's still unfair make it Inara's shuttle and she left all her hairpins back on serenity.
                        Inara played by our beloved Morena, and Adria is also played by her.

Once them Asurans see what appears to be the leader of the Ori, they'll turn tail and/or spontaneously combust!

(I know the timelining is wrong, since AoT and so forth)

Comment

Hmmmmm. This was a very interesting thread. I've gone over the battle plan many hundred times in my head............…. after limitless simulations, my conclusion…………….Serenity wins

Finally, a Good Vs Thread. Lets have more......Planet Express Ship Vs Asuran Aurora Class

'bangs head on computer and throws mouse outside window'
                          Last edited by VSHARMA; 12 January 2008, 06:44 AM.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X