This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things you would wnat to here on the SGC or SGA intercom

"would all personell plaese report to the gateroom we seem to have a .. a .. .. what the hell .. what is that thing ...a big ... its got some lights on top ....uh....whats going on around here ....it keeps flickering in and out .....blue ..uh.... box of some sort it just appeared out of nowhere... great another mess to clean up"

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
    I would say great job... but that doesn't belong in this thread! I WOULD want to hear that! 'Twould be awesome.
    thanks for the idea macgeek

have fun
    Last edited by avidffan; 05 March 2008, 10:25 PM. Reason: spelling
    Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
    sigpic

Originally posted by avidfan View Post
    "would all personell plaese report to the gateroom we seem to have a .. a .. .. what the hell .. what is that thing ...a big ... its got some lights on top ....uh....whats going on around here ....it keeps flickering in and out .....blue ..uh.... box of some sort it just appeared out of nowhere... great another mess to clean up"

have fun
    i hate to say it, and I understand where you are coming from, but this thread will probably go to mod hell. Never mind, I love this thread as well, diregard all that I have said. I will now have to think of things that I want said.
    Cameron: (walks into room shocked with a bunch of clones) Oh, uh... Would the real Emma Watson please stand up.

Comment

have fun
      LOL! You're welcome!

"Attention! We are pleased to anounce that today is officially Doughnut day. All personel please report to the commisionary for a free doughnut.

We would like to thank the Jaffa Teal'c for the suggestion. Thank you, and enjoy your doughnuts."
      Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Landry: (Over intercom) Attention, attention, tickets are now on sale for the first annual SGC fashion show in the mess hall, for this event we are having, EW, KK, NP, JA, BP, AT, EC, TH, BW, and many more that will be revealed at a later date.
        Mitchel: Wow, why doesen't he just say their names?
        Carter: He's afraid that if he speaks their names that he will be seen as a dirty old man.
        They continue walking.
        Mitchel: (in diembodied voice considering we can't see them) Wait, with all these celebrities knowing about the Stargate how are we gonna keep it from going public?
        Carter; We are going to have Torchwood by later.
        Mitchell: Not them again.
        Landry: (over intercom as if he has been listening to the conversation even though there is no way he can't) However this is why this belongs on the thread of things you want to hear, all those celebrities should be right up your ally colonel.
        Teal'c then walks up.
        Teal'c: Colonel Mitchell, do you know if they will be signing autographs?
        Landry: (over inter com; again as if listening) Indeed they will be Teal'c.
        Teal'c: Yey! Let me go get my posters.
        Mitchel and Sam stare after him looking extremly worried.

Comment

(over intercom) It has come to my attention that there is a plethera of very good looking men in our fair city. As the leader of this expedition I have decided that something needs to be done about it. Therefore, I am pleased to announce the first annual Atlantis Bachelor Auction. Yes ladies, Drs. McKay, Beckett and Zelenka along with Col. Sheppard and Major Lorne will be for sale. As they have no choice. They owe me and I intend to collect. The auction will be held this Friday at 2pm. Ladies, get your wallets ready. Thank you.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            (over intercom) It has come to my attention that there is a plethera of very good looking men in our fair city. As the leader of this expedition I have decided that something needs to be done about it. Therefore, I am pleased to announce the first annual Atlantis Bachelor Auction. Yes ladies, Drs. McKay, Beckett and Zelenka along with Col. Sheppard and Major Lorne will be for sale. As they have no choice. They owe me and I intend to collect. The auction will be held this Friday at 2pm. Ladies, get your wallets ready. Thank you.
            LOL! I would so attend

Comment

fantastic thanks for the great thoughts
              sigpic

Comment

^Welcom. Heh, it was fun.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

^Welcom. Heh, it was fun.
                  this is for you

"attention attention would the partime computer tech please listen up weve been monitoring your online activity and need you to find someone for us hes of the utmost importance dr mckay needs his insight to save atlantis hes named rodneyisgodney at gateworld forum please hurry"

thanks again
                  Last edited by avidffan; 05 January 2008, 08:55 PM. Reason: spelling
                  sigpic

Comment

this is for you

"attention attention would the partime computer tech please listen up weve been monitoring your online activity and need you to find someone for us hes of the utmost importance dr mckay needs his insight to save atlantis hes named rodneyisgodney at gateworld forum please hurry"

thanks again
                    "Attention attention, WHOOHOO!!! Ehem, Dr. McKay, I'm on my way."
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

"Attention! The wedding of John Sheppard and Teyla Emmagen will begin in about ten minutes, so whoever is attending needs to get to the gateroom NOW!"

Comment

Originally posted by MajorShipper View Post
                        "Attention! The wedding of John Sheppard and Teyla Emmagen will begin in about ten minutes, so whoever is attending needs to get to the gateroom NOW!"
                        I'm here! I'm here!

sigpic

Comment

"Wait: We just got word that it will be a dubble wedding with Rodney Mcay and Kaite Brown."

Comment

YAY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorShipper View Post
                              "Wait: We just got word that it will be a dubble wedding with Rodney Mcay and Kaite Brown."
                              YAHOO!!! I'm there!

(over intercom) Attention: Due to the overwhelming success of the Bachelor Auction I am going ahead with my plans for The First-and hopefully not last- Atlantis Mens Swimsuit Competion. However, I will not be the one deciding who will participate in this contest. You will. You heard me right ladies. Starting at 3:30 this afternoon in the mess hall you can vote for your favorite male specimen. Voting is simple, just write the name of the man of your dreams-uh-I mean choice on a piece of paper and drop it in the ballot box by the door. Pen and paper will be provided for you. You have one week, so vote as many times as you like. Yes, you can vote fore more than one man. The men with the most votes by the end of the week will be in the competition. They still have no choice. So go get a bite to eat and vote, vote, vote! Thank you.

A beat...

(back on intercom) Oh, and ladies, their will be speedos involved.
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 07 January 2008, 07:41 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X