Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should 304's be equiped with Asgard AI holograms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should 304's be equiped with Asgard AI holograms?

Well I kinda miss the Asgard especially Hermiod.

As we've seen in Unending and BAMSR A.I. can be very useful in simulations.

What if each 304 is equiped with Asgard holograms?

In the Deadalus case a hologram of Hermiod.

dont they have them? in unending there was a thor hologram
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

I think he thought the holograms in unending were simulations not holograms.

They were infact, computer AI's/holograms of the Asgard.

I was thinking, since we have hologram tech. why dont we put emitters on the ship and make it look like a fleet of 304's.
      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
        I think he thought the holograms in unending were simulations not holograms.

They were infact, computer AI's/holograms of the Asgard.

I was thinking, since we have hologram tech. why dont we put emitters on the ship and make it look like a fleet of 304's.
        that reminds me of startrek

also even though we can do that i dont think it will fool the enemy's sensors
        Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
        Anime signature in spoiler tag
        Spoiler:
        Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Either jam the sensors or do the next best thing.

Equip a drone (unmaned plane not the swirling ball of energy) with the emitters and have it put off the same readings as a 304.
          Visit my Website

Comment

The only problem is if your trying to scare off your enemy by faking more ships, if they fire at one and find it's not real, your screwed.

Back on the actual topic, I think it'd be cool to have a AI hologram. It'd be the next best thing to having the Asgard return. Might even turn out to be useful if the AIs act and think as great as the Asgard did, since even McKay can't beat the Asgard intelligence wise. Another thing that be cool is if we had a AI Asgard Hologram in Atlantis itself. That would be cool.

~Zar Wolf

Spoiler:

Woolsey: That sounded like another explosion.
            O’neill: Yes. Yes, it did.
            Woolsey: What does that mean?
            O’neill: Something exploded.
            Thank god for common sense.

Proud supporter of Stargate: Avalon
            and Stargate: Horizon
            As well as s09119's Continuing SG-1

Supported Ships: Sheppard/Weir ~ Ronon/Keller ~ O'neill/Carter
            Pro - All Seasons of Atlantis (Etchy on Season 4 though) and Pro - All Seasons of SG-1 plus the Stargate Movies
            The Jury is still out on Destiny though...

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
              Either jam the sensors or do the next best thing.

Equip a drone (unmaned plane not the swirling ball of energy) with the emitters and have it put off the same readings as a 304.
              not that simple at all.

and: yes hologram Ais are a good idea, they provide a much more user friendly intterphace.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                not that simple at all.

and: yes hologram Ais are a good idea, they provide a much more user friendly intterphace.
                The asgard holograms in unending didn't seem to be that helpfull, they were only the computer with a front on as opposed to having the actual asgard minds. If they could put them on th 304s they still probably should because it's cool.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                Thor:I like the yellow ones
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

the modified cargo ship in season 10 of sg-1 was equipped with phamtom ships that fooled enemy sensors long enough to get away from a fleet of alkeshs

ties that bind i think it was
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                    the modified cargo ship in season 10 of sg-1 was equipped with phamtom ships that fooled enemy sensors long enough to get away from a fleet of alkeshs

They probably weren't the most advanced alkeshes but it would still be a great strategy to use. At least it would take them a while to figure out the real 1.
                    Best quotes ever:
                    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                    Thor:I like the yellow ones
                    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post

yes that tech looks swett, but i bet it's harder to make then we expect, fooling sensors with decoys is REALLY hard in space.

Comment

Working...
                      X