Kull Warrior vs. Master Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kull Warrior vs. Master Chief

In a Duel with respective weapons from their own story (up to halo 3) who do you think would win? If this has already been done, sorry.

Personally i think Master Chief's ass would beaten into a pulp.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

who is master chef?

Comment

The main character in the Halo series.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
        who is master chef?
        How dare you?!

master chief would pown, as he is stronger and faster.

Comment

In terms of defensive and offensive strengths they are both pretty equal, but the kulls would win because the only weapons capable of penetrating thier armour or killing them are teltchak based weapons which master chief would not have access too and well unless he used some kind of life draining weapon no amount of kinetic of energy weapon fire would be able to defeat the kulls armour .
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

Master Chief would be long dead before he could even say "oh crap i'm gonna die" xD

Comment

No Master Chief would winn, he can fall from the sky without a scratch and he have a really nice weapen arsenal and one of those weapens are the Spartan laser it can basicly take out any ground based vehlice in one shot
              sigpic

Comment

much as I'd really want Master Chief to win this one, he doesn't stand a chance
                standard human/covenant firearms will hardly put a dent in the kull armour, and MS' shield will be no match for the kulls' own guns as it depletes way too quickly (more so in Halo 2)

Comment

I think the master chief can win though barely not a head to head fight though. The kull doesn't seem to use tactics the the MC can rig something up. The kull warrior is still mortal if we can give enough kinetic damage to it as far as I remember that was the case if not the modified TER. well that's my 2 cent neway

Comment

Personally, I see MC winning this fight.

The Kull, for all its advantages, is still a drone, it has very little intelligence. The MC has been fighting for near all of his life, and has abilities that match the Kull's. So I see MC just sneaking up from behind and snapping the Kull's neck.

Comment

I love Master Chief, I would love to see him win in that fight. He has a Kull warrior way outclassed in skill, intelligence and experience. But I can't think of anything from his weapon arsenal that would work on a Kull warrior. He would just have to out survive it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Kull warrior would win. But there is another 'weapon' that can kill the Kull warrior, nanites.

RepliCarter easily killed the 2 Kull Warriors 'leading' her to see the System Lords, which she killed as well.

Nanites at the atomic level can go through Kull Warrior armor and kill it within.

Futher proof: Bhaal saying that not even the Kull Warriors are standing against the Replicators to Annubis.

Could be also why nanites were able invade Asgard shields.

Comment

Unless Master Chief has a modified T.E.R. he's a dead man.

Comment

He could use a rocket launcher, heavy kinetic weapons are able to kill kulls.
                            sigpic
                            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                            Stargate : Genesis |
                            Original Starship DesignThread
                            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep View Post
                              He could use a rocket launcher, heavy kinetic weapons are able to kill kulls.
                              he'd be dead by the time he got a chance
                              sigpic
                              Sig For Me!

Comment

Working...
                              X