Metal Gear Solid Franchise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid Franchise.

A place to discuses the Metal Gear Franchise...

There was going to be to a film.....
    Who do you think should play snake
    For those that dont know what Metal gear solid it is a game franchise that has been successful for the last 20 years all the games has been set in the near future and the film is been made by konami entertainment they make the game and is being distributed by Sony
    This snake

And this snake in the new game MGS4 what the actor could have to look like

I think Christian bale should play him
    Last edited by Promethius30; 23 November 2011, 04:08 AM.
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

O o are you serious...Are they really gonna make an MGS film.....I love that game,it's my all time favourite,but i ain't got Playstation now

hmm,Christian Bale,not really a big fan i'm afraid...Can't think of anyone else at the moment....It has gotta be someone that's kinda similar to Snake if possible!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      O o are you serious...Are they really gonna make an MGS film.....I love that game,it's my all time favourite,but i ain't got Playstation now

hmm,Christian Bale,not really a big fan i'm afraid...Can't think of anyone else at the moment....It has gotta be someone that's kinda similar to Snake if possible!
      Cool its my favorite game as well
      Yep they are
      http://imdb.com/title/tt0808372/
      Hideo Kojima will be writing it also Kojima wants Viggo Mortensen from lord of the rings to play snake i think that could work aswell
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
        Cool its my favorite game as well
        Yep they are
        http://imdb.com/title/tt0808372/
        Hideo Kojima will be writing it also Kojima wants Viggo Mortensen from lord of the rings to play snake i think that could work aswell
        Oh yessssssss,isn't it 2009 yet.....how long till 2009....*takes vey deep breathe* Ok i'm calm now!

Hmm,he could work,i liked him on LOTR but not so conviced about Josh Holloway,wrong hair colour for a start but i suppose he could dye his hair!

They need someone with a similar physique!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Oh yessssssss,isn't it 2009 yet.....how long till 2009....*takes vey deep breathe* Ok i'm calm now!

Hmm,he could work,i liked him on LOTR but not so conviced about Josh Holloway,wrong hair colour for a start but i suppose he could dye his hair!

They need someone with a similar physique!
          I agrey its a shame that wont be able to have the snake vocie which is done by david hayter who i think looks a bit like snake as well
          sigpic
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Oh god,i hope they don't cast Russell Crowe as Solid....Can't stand him!
            sigpic

Comment

I've heard that all the voice actors involved in the original game looked very similar to the characters they played, so i'd want either CGI (as to keepthe voice actors) or get in the original voice actors to play the cast.

In a weird way I could see Bale as Snake but i'd rather want CGI or the original voice actors. MGS4 is to have some sort of live action sequence so if they are getting the original actors for that then it could give us a hint towards what they could do for live action MGS1

sigpic

Comment

I would rather have David Hayter play snake i just think its not going to be the same if he's not in it.

Comment

Yeah,you gotta have the voices,dunno what the rest of the people look like so i couldn't say one way or another if they looked like the Characters but you do need their voices!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                    I would rather have David Hayter play snake i just think its not going to be the same if he's not in it.
                    i agree but as saberblade said i think cgi would be better
                    i heard that opening for mgs4 would be live action maybe they could have the people from the film play that
                    sigpic
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

i agree but as saberblade said i think cgi would be better
                      i heard that opening for mgs4 would be live action maybe they could have the people from the film play that
                      Yeah i also think a CGI film would be better that way they can keep the look of the characters accurate as well as having the original voice actors playing them.

Comment

shame i think its defently going to be a live action film
                        ps any one got a ps3
                        sigpic
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

shame i think its defently going to be a live action film
                          ps any one got a ps3
                          I do.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                            I do.
                            you mind giving if i add you not many stargate fans on psn
                            who do you think should play liquid snake
                            sigpic
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

you mind giving if i add you not many stargate fans on psn
                              Unfortunately i can't access the PSN on my PS3 as i use a type of wireless broadband which isn't compatible with it and i have to stick with that because in the area of Ireland i live in we don't have broadband installed yet.
                              who do you think should play liquid snake
                              I'm not sure to be honest i haven't given it much thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X