THE 200th / mission files 1264

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE 200th / mission files 1264

In 200th , Sam Teal'c and Daniel talked about the mission files 1264 (Cameron said 30185 too)

However , they didn't say what is 1264 ?
    I think this is 3#14 Foothold ; but I'm not sure !!!
    So , who knows it ?

It's probably 'Foothold', as they only told Jonas because they had no other choice. I couldn't see anyone being told about it when they got the technology and after they recovered it from The Trust operative.

sigpic

Comment

not only was foothold kinda hidden, i thought that 1969 also 'didn't happen' officially

One thing that makes it odd that no one would know about foothole, how did tehy explain those imagers that they used in smoke and mirrors?

If the mission didnt' happen, then why send the imagers to area 51? why not destroy them?
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

The events of 'Foothold ' were disclosed to the foreign diplomats in the S6 ep 'Disclosure' so I don't think that file relates to that, the events of 'foothold' were only kept off official records because of politics at the time of the ep*and because of Kinsey*...

It could be about '1969' but I think Cam knows about that even if there is nothing on record...

*I think it was just part of the '200' joking around, but I'd really love to know if it does actually refer to a mission/past Sg-1 ep...*
        Last edited by Guest; 02 January 2008, 09:31 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

maybe it was the 'didn't happen' episode where jack went invisible???
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            ahh good one it wouldn't suprise me...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              Or certainly something like that.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X