X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reviving RepliCarter , possibilities & Speculations

Episode Mortal Coil spoiler

After Dr Mckay alter the Asuran base code ,the Asuran has gain the abilities to take the form of real living people.
    They can copy their form and impersonate them,or probably even create new asuran base on living people's memories .

I wonder what would happen if Asuran ever probe Sam's mind.
    They will have all the secret and experience from her memories.
    Could they somehow revive RepliCarter?

They could make an asuran copy of Samantha Carter then she turn evil

or
    Maybe RepliCarter put something inside Sam's mind as a failsafe backup plan.

Remember Replicarter
    RepliCarter was a megalomaniacal, ruthless, dominating conqueror ,partly because Fifth's trainning but
    RepliCarter also believed that these traits were also within the original Samantha Carter, as "all humans desire power". According to RepliCarter, the only difference between the two is that Samantha never had the bravery, or means, to act upon it.

In their last encounter ,RepliCarter and Sam had a little mind meld ,they talk for a while inside their mind but only a second in real time.

I believe RepliCarter put something inside Sam's mind, if anything happen to RepliCarter, Sam would probably have opportunity to find new or old Ancient Replicator tech someday,and she could be revive if Sam's mind are somehow interface with it.
    If the Asuran ever try to prode Sam's mind, RepliCarter could comeout and take over the Asuran like the Agent Smith in the Matrix.

Amanda Tapping has join SGA, why not use her potential and bring Replicarter back.

no. it would be stupid if carter joins and in no time they face an evil replicater version of herself... repliweir however IS interesting. we dont know if shes evil or not. yet she does lead a repli faction. maybe she gives us a zpm

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
      Episode Mortal Coil spoiler

After Dr Mckay alter the Asuran base code ,the Asuran has gain the abilities to take the form of real living people.
      They can copy their form and impersonate them,or probably even create new asuran base on living people's memories .

I wonder what would happen if Asuran ever probe Sam's mind.
      They will have all the secret and experience from her memories.
      Could they somehow revive RepliCarter?

They could make an asuran copy of Samantha Carter then she turn evil

or
      Maybe RepliCarter put something inside Sam's mind as a failsafe backup plan.

Remember Replicarter
      RepliCarter was a megalomaniacal, ruthless, dominating conqueror ,partly because Fifth's trainning but
      RepliCarter also believed that these traits were also within the original Samantha Carter, as "all humans desire power". According to RepliCarter, the only difference between the two is that Samantha never had the bravery, or means, to act upon it.

In their last encounter ,RepliCarter and Sam had a little mind meld ,they talk for a while inside their mind but only a second in real time.

I believe RepliCarter put something inside Sam's mind, if anything happen to RepliCarter, Sam would probably have opportunity to find new or old Ancient Replicator tech someday,and she could be revive if Sam's mind are somehow interface with it.
      If the Asuran ever try to prode Sam's mind, RepliCarter could comeout and take over the Asuran like the Agent Smith in the Matrix.

Amanda Tapping has join SGA, why not use her potential and bring Replicarter back.
      I think it would be too much of a parody of SG1, but the fail safe is an interesting concept, though I doubt it would allow her to get control of an asuran body.
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      Thor:I like the yellow ones
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Nonsense, have the team discover that Replicarter was in command of Atlantis since Carter was made head of the Atlantis Expidition.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
          Nonsense, have the team discover that Replicarter was in command of Atlantis since Carter was made head of the Atlantis Expidition.
          Or an episode where carter is captured, they think they've been given the real carter back when it is actually replicarter and she wants to take the city back and ahve it centered around them finding this out and stopping her without ARWs.(since they don't work anymore)
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

i think the asurans got everything they wanted from wier

such as situations in the milkyway galaxy and milkyway gate addresses since she was commander of the sgc for a while

the ori situation and meetings with ascended beings the drone chair etc and in this case the replicators

and jack oniel
            sigpic

Comment

HELL NO!

Not another replicater! We finally got read of her, and thank god as she was rubbish, remember Gemini? YUK!

Infact the MW Human form replicators where mostly al;l rubbish (which is a shame as they started out in "unatural selection2 cool, but then went down hill) The PG Human replicators are better, However If we did have to bring the MW replicators back, then just the Block forms please!

The Blocks where so cool! And the CGI that made them always made the show look like such a big feature!
              Also I feel they never trully played with the postibilites the blocks could take. The ships where cool but I wanted more!

Maybe massive city sized replicator bugs? Bigger and more complex bugs ect...

Also Energy weapons what no effect on them and they feed on Technology, There4 they could kick the Asurans butts!
              Eating their city ships and maybe even them? Also the Asurans have show slight weaknesses to energy weapons, i.e. they get stunned!

Bring back the Blocks!
              sigpic
              Banner Made By Me for Me
              The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                HELL NO!

Not another replicater! We finally got read of her, and thank god as she was rubbish, remember Gemini? YUK!

Infact the MW Human form replicators where mostly al;l rubbish (which is a shame as they started out in "unatural selection2 cool, but then went down hill) The PG Human replicators are better, However If we did have to bring the MW replicators back, then just the Block forms please!

The Blocks where so cool! And the CGI that made them always made the show look like such a big feature!
                Also I feel they never trully played with the postibilites the blocks could take. The ships where cool but I wanted more!

Maybe massive city sized replicator bugs? Bigger and more complex bugs ect...

Also Energy weapons what no effect on them and they feed on Technology, There4 they could kick the Asurans butts!
                Eating their city ships and maybe even them? Also the Asurans have show slight weaknesses to energy weapons, i.e. they get stunned!

Bring back the Blocks!
                When, I've never seen them get stunned for any longer than the MW reps. The first time they get hit they're stunned for about 2 seconds, then the get used to it. Just like in Nemesis(I think) Teal'c shoots one with a zat, it stops for a very brief period then the weapons have no effect.
                Best quotes ever:

Comment

Other forms of block replicators? BIG SPOILER!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Arc of truth.

Comment

well it would be great to see a blank version of the MW replis. i mean, they were just too powerfull. imagine the uber-awesome fight MWR-Asurans-wraith. the asurans would end up being destroyed by the MWR and all their technology would be absorbed. replicater blocks are the perfect replicater form. nanintes work only so good on humans and for taking human form.
                    if the ancients wanted weapons, they shouldve invented the MW replicaters. perfectly obeying, and one can end up as many. launch the blocks as projectile weapons and you have ancient drones who infest enemy ships and assimilate them. if we have to fight wraith we have to make the perfect replicater: first we steal a hiveship. then make a replicater with a basecode, with the 3 main purposes: evolve, survive, multiply, and prohibit them from harming any humans, make them only attack and assimilate wraith technology. download some nessecary information, like wraith homeworlds and such, and let the replicater loose on the hiveship. it will replicate and assimilate the wraith technology, becoming invulnerable to it, and it will evolve to become a replicater ship, the ship will "eat" the hiveship and in the end you have several large replicater ships with powerfull shields, weapons, and more. then the replis will attack and act like a collective. soon theyll infest a wraith world, assiimilate it, and make more, and increasingly larger and more powerfull ships. eventually, all wraith worlds and ships have fallen to the replicaters, at wich the disassemble code is inserted and all replicaters fall apart...... possible problems: VS asurans: they could end up being hacked. vs wraith: they could end up being disabled.

so asurans the perfect weapon? c'mon dont let me laugh. weapons always must be less smart than you. if they end up smarter youre screwed..

a blank version of the MW replis would be one without the uber awesome knowledge of the original. odyy weapons would be useless in no time.

instead, if were gonna fight them again, make em start all over again.

one of the most horrible doomsday-scenes of all time: after MW replicaters have absorbed all wraith thechnology, the MWR and asuran races merge... with the asurans' uber scientific knowledge all MWR knowledge would be amplified further, while the MWR get ancient[especially ZPM] knowledge. and you get the perfect war race.

so back to my point: repliblocks are the ultimate form of life for war
                    Last edited by thekillman; 27 December 2007, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I think she used the knowledge in Daniels mind to ascend.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        well it would be great to see a blank version of the MW replis. i mean, they were just too powerfull. imagine the uber-awesome fight MWR-Asurans-wraith. the asurans would end up being destroyed by the MWR and all their technology would be absorbed. replicater blocks are the perfect replicater form. nanintes work only so good on humans and for taking human form.
                        if the ancients wanted weapons, they shouldve invented the MW replicaters. perfectly obeying, and one can end up as many. launch the blocks as projectile weapons and you have ancient drones who infest enemy ships and assimilate them. if we have to fight wraith we have to make the perfect replicater: first we steal a hiveship. then make a replicater with a basecode, with the 3 main purposes: evolve, survive, multiply, and prohibit them from harming any humans, make them only attack and assimilate wraith technology. download some nessecary information, like wraith homeworlds and such, and let the replicater loose on the hiveship. it will replicate and assimilate the wraith technology, becoming invulnerable to it, and it will evolve to become a replicater ship, the ship will "eat" the hiveship and in the end you have several large replicater ships with powerfull shields, weapons, and more. then the replis will attack and act like a collective. soon theyll infest a wraith world, assiimilate it, and make more, and increasingly larger and more powerfull ships. eventually, all wraith worlds and ships have fallen to the replicaters, at wich the disassemble code is inserted and all replicaters fall apart...... possible problems: VS asurans: they could end up being hacked. vs wraith: they could end up being disabled.

so asurans the perfect weapon? c'mon dont let me laugh. weapons always must be less smart than you. if they end up smarter youre screwed..

a blank version of the MW replis would be one without the uber awesome knowledge of the original. odyy weapons would be useless in no time.

instead, if were gonna fight them again, make em start all over again.

one of the most horrible doomsday-scenes of all time: after MW replicaters have absorbed all wraith thechnology, the MWR and asuran races merge... with the asurans' uber scientific knowledge all MWR knowledge would be amplified further, while the MWR get ancient[especially ZPM] knowledge. and you get the perfect war race.

so back to my point: repliblocks are the ultimate form of life for war
                        The Block forms did rock! Unlimited sizes and forms (they could cover a planets surface, many layers thick!), had acid spray, could live in space and survive re-entery, can eat any other technology, can turn themselfs into space ships (with hyperspace), use themselfs as missiles, unlimited knowledge from hundreds of aien races, smart, cool looking, immune to energy based weapons, can survive in water if made from right metal!
                        Excellent

However, One problem with your ideas above! Wrath tech has an organic element! Can they "feed" of organic based technlogy? They cannot feed of meat?
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me
                        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Season 5 new enemy could be the MW Replicators.

The would certaintly pose a massive threat.

Comment

i think the spiders would disregard the wraith tech since they would go for more higher tech like when they scanned the prommie but left it

or maybe they could infest wraith ships and use them to get to places

well the rep blocks are more smarter even without the replihumans ordering them

like thor said they would always lead themselves to survive one way or the other
                            sigpic

Comment

Earth can certainly handle the Replicators, ever more so now, we have the best ships, and ARGs.

Thor did ask for help from SG1:

Daniel: "You need someone dumber than you are"

Jack: "You may have come to the right place"

Comment

Working...
                              X