This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellboy

The trailer for Guillermo del Toro's "Hellboy II: The Golden Army" is out!

Can't wait for this movie- only watched the first one because it happened to be on tv, and I absolutely loved it.

And a note for Canadians, SPACE is re-airing the first movie on Christmas Eve afternoon.

What's with the Wraith?
    Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
    Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
    Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
    --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
      What's with the Wraith?
      Definitely looks a bit like one, doesn't he?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I loved the first movie and can't wait for this one to come out. I think we can trust Guillermo del Toro to make the sequel as good if not better than the first. After seeing the Wraith looking character, I think Guillermo del Toro has been watching a little too much Atlantis
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Definitely looks a bit like one, doesn't he?
          You beat me to it. i was going to make the same observation.
          Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Originally posted by NightWatchAnton View Post
            I loved the first movie and can't wait for this one to come out. I think we can trust Guillermo del Toro to make the sequel as good if not better than the first. After seeing the Wraith looking character, I think Guillermo del Toro has been watching a little too much Atlantis
            After Pan's Labyrinth (especially) and the first Hellboy film, I will watch anything Guillermo del Toro directs- I think he's one of the best directors out there. And he should direct the final Harry Potter film.

Comment

I'll definitely be checking out this movie when it comes out.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                After Pan's Labyrinth (especially) and the first Hellboy film, I will watch anything Guillermo del Toro directs- I think he's one of the best directors out there. And he should direct the final Harry Potter film.
                do you know if Cronus is any good? i keep considering buying it
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

first one was one of the best "Fun" type films I had seen in years..there needs to be more films like that. It was a fun film that actually had a pretty good plot to it and didnt rely too much on CGI which I respcted
                  Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                  Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

Just watched the Director's Cut the other day (Having seen the theatrical already when it was released) and am looking forward to seeing the sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Acolyte Of Bli'l'ab View Post
                      first one was one of the best "Fun" type films I had seen in years..there needs to be more films like that. It was a fun film that actually had a pretty good plot to it and didnt rely too much on CGI which I respcted
                      Definitely agree it's just so good as a "fun" movie, as you say, and the characterization.....just fantastic- I was really surprised by that. Some of the best I've seen in any comic book film, and Ron Perlman was just perfectly cast.

Comment

I dont even usually like Comic book adaptions to movies but this one surprised me..perhaps its cos it had the weird nazi guy and lovecraftian themes but that director has impressed me alot recently, I also loved his pans labyrinth film and im very damn picky heres hoping he gets to do his HP Lovecraft adaption of Mountains of madness too....
                        Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                        Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

*bounces up and down* It's here it's here! Has anyone seen it yet?

I probably won't be able to get to it until next week.

Love this little piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                            *bounces up and down* It's here it's here! Has anyone seen it yet?

I probably won't be able to get to it until next week.

Love this little piece.
                            Hi ya Trek Girl I am going to take my lovely wife and nephew to go see it on Sunday. I throughly enjoyed the first one and this one looks even better. Plus Hellboy: Part 2 has Guillermo del Toro going for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                              Hi ya Trek Girl I am going to take my lovely wife and nephew to go see it on Sunday. I throughly enjoyed the first one and this one looks even better. Plus Hellboy: Part 2 has Guillermo del Toro going for it.
                              Let me know what you think!

Guillermo del Toro is amazing- his imagination is absolutely remarkable, but he doesn't let that distract from paying wonderful attention to character. I've been desperately waiting for this movie ever since I saw the first Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth.

Also I heard that Hellboy an Abe sing in the movie. That has to be worth the price of admission alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X