"Grace" ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Grace" ship

I know this is pretty stupid, but in the eppie Grace season 7, there is a strange ship.

Wondering if anyone can get some high res stills of it?
    Green if you got em

Go Green

Spoiler:

Visit my Website

Comment

Assuming this is what you want; This is the best I have. Hope this helps

Edit: Sorry, ManiacMike must of posted those pics while i was poting mine. Didnt mean to repost.
      Attached Files
      Pure.

Comment

Thanks. Now I'll say what some people probally think.

pmfg its teh furlings!!!!!
        Least thats what I think
        mabye

Thanks

Go Green

Comment

Theoretically, it could be Serrakin or Nox. I'd say Know due to their tactics (nonviolent "disappearance" of enemy) and design (similar to Nox floating city). Their beaming tech also looks a lot like Asgard, which suggests close development.

In reality, however, its a throwaway ship designed by the writers and discarded.

Comment

I HIGHLY doubt its Nox design because Nox are peaceful and the Grace ship attacked without provocation. Serrakin doesnt seem likely because the ship is huge and was evidently hostile. This is more likely being a new race or the foothold alien's type of ship. They did need a new home world meaning they probably evacuated their population perhaps in ships.
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

That ship obviously came from an advanced civilization. Its sheer size as well as the way it slapped around the prometheus with such utter contempt speak to this. We don't even know if that's the scariest ship they make either. It only seemed to have those two weapon emplacements despite ample room for a lot more and seemed rather aesthetic in general for a pure warship.

They should really have tried to go back and look for these guys when it came time to repell the Ori. A small squadren of those, or whatever else they got, at the Camelot battle and things might have turned out very differently.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                I HIGHLY doubt its Nox design because Nox are peaceful and the Grace ship attacked without provocation. Serrakin doesnt seem likely because the ship is huge and was evidently hostile. This is more likely being a new race or the foothold alien's type of ship. They did need a new home world meaning they probably evacuated their population perhaps in ships.
                Agreed, IF it was to be a race we've already seen then the most likely candidate would be the foothold aliens.
                other candidates?
                Taldur ?
                The Eurondans perhaps. if you follow this link to Omnipedia you'll come to the Eurondan page, and if you look behind that shapeshifter you'll see a picture that kinda looks like some ship someone mention in some post not too ago.

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/r...urondans.shtml

Comment

i dont think it would be any where near as powerful as an ori ship, the weapons not are close. i dont think it has sheilds because for 1 it had 2 shoot the missiles down and it looked very well armored possibly the best we have seen maybe more than the wraith. if there are many of these ships they probly could help against the ori.
                  i think its lightly that they were the aliens from foothold because i think it looked like design. plus they were very hostile.
                  there weapens looked a bit like the end of the ion canons. plus the pulses were blue and the pulses looked like ion canons. i am not saying it is the tollans but maybe the same tech used.
                  but i did like the ship alot

Comment

the front of ther ship loks like the staff wapones from New ground in season 4

Comment

In the fleet we portrayed them as the Adnihlo, theres a load of material on them weve constructed but i think its not one of the four great races, i think it was an enemy of the alliance which detected the asgard technology and attacked.
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Most people view the Grace ship as the likeliest candidate for a Furling presence in the Stargate universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
                          Most people view the Grace ship as the likeliest candidate for a Furling presence in the Stargate universe.
                          hopefully there not the furlings there ship was weak...
                          Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                          Anime signature in spoiler tag
                          Spoiler:
                          Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                            Thanks. Now I'll say what some people probally think.

pmfg its teh furlings!!!!!
                            Least thats what I think
                            mabye

Thanks
                            didn't i say that on a previous thread?
                            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888 View Post
                              hopefully there not the furlings there ship was weak...
                              It disabled Prommie, its not that weak.

But, it was also disabled in the gas cloud, so that adds one to the weak scale..

It was big, + strong

So it is big and weak?

Go Green

Comment

Working...
                              X