This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destory Asuran and ... ? ARG,Dakara weapon

I been thinking about how to destory Asuran ,but the Asuran collective mind can recreate any dead Asuran.

spoiler for S4 SGA

S4 lifeline,Like the Replicator ,The Asuran can develope some immunity against ARG .This was through sacrificing their numbers into an Anti-Replicator Field until the point they could overcome the weapon.
    And any dead Asuran can be revive.
    So we need to change the frequency of the ARG as soon and as often as possible.

Or we need something like Dakara weapon to kill them all at once.
    But even if Pegasus galaxy has another Dakara weapon , what about human infected with Asuran nanite, Dr weir had a few of nanite left in her body even after they were disable by EMP.

spoiler for S4 "miller's crossing"
    Spoiler:
    And We know Earth already manufacture nanite with with EMP resistant

A human with a nanite infection, if they are conected to the brain , can ARG disable an nanite infected brain?I mean the ARG disrupted the communication between nanite. but what if the nanite are connected to organic matter.
    Each nanite is far apart but communicated by using the orgainic link.

Or if the nanite is dormant or progam to hide itself,like S4 'mortal coil"
    Spoiler:
    We know replicator can create organic copy of real people with residual nanites healing any injuries

.Asuran can program some nanite to activate if something happen like when the collective link are suddenly dead silent all at once for too long. It could progam itself to take over the host and then recreate the Asuran.
    only a few Asuran nanite survive the Ancient's attack ,but that is enough to recreate their race and civilization.Oberoth was seen in flashback , he was probably one of the first humanoid Asuran,and after the Ancient attack ,a few nanite is enough to back his lovely magetic personality back with all his bitter memories back.

what about their Central Data Core backup.It is constructed with normal material , it is a harddrive backup copy of their collective link.
    Once the superweapon is fire, we need to destory the central data core .It won't take long before the Asuran computer create more nanite.

And how many back up data core does the Asuran have , we only the one in thir home planet.

grammar please. and no there is no akaran superweapon. but maybe they could modyfy a stargate to dial all pegasus gates simultaniously, and then use some kinda PWARW through it to destroy em.

also: what happened to the frequency modulation chip in "avatar"?

cant that be the solution to the wraith's jamming devices and the asuran's immunity? and what about frequency hopping or some kinda multy frequency attack?

Comment

we dont need to wipe out all the asurans, we can simply use a planet based attack like how the asgard did, then open the stargate so they can come back and enjoy all the free zpms and ships they have.
      Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
      Anime signature in spoiler tag
      Spoiler:
      Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

What is to say that the dakara weapon would even work? They could have known about it's existance and created an immunity, they did, after all, have the knowledge of the ancients.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

If we ever get our hands on entire planet Asuras, it is highly likely that the whole planet goes

BOOOOM!

That's the way it must be.

Comment

we would first need to give the order to the asurans to stand down and return to their home world to get them all at one. Yeah we can hit Asuras and take it for our selves but i doubt we could fight off 40 or so Aurora class ships with the resources there (we have to build ZPMs and drones by ourselves after and we dont have the man power and probably dont have the brains to do that).
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              grammar please. and no there is no akaran superweapon. but maybe they could modyfy a stargate to dial all pegasus gates simultaniously, and then use some kinda PWARW through it to destroy em.

also: what happened to the frequency modulation chip in "avatar"?

cant that be the solution to the wraith's jamming devices and the asuran's immunity? and what about frequency hopping or some kinda multy frequency attack?
              Honestly you shouldn't be pulling anybody up for their grammar when your own post (from start to finish btw) is full of punctuational & grammatical errors!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                we would first need to give the order to the asurans to stand down and return to their home world to get them all at one. Yeah we can hit Asuras and take it for our selves but i doubt we could fight off 40 or so Aurora class ships with the resources there (we have to build ZPMs and drones by ourselves after and we dont have the man power and probably dont have the brains to do that).
                We don't know how many resources they have, they could also have some sort of planetary defences, I doubt they would just rely on the fact that they had a few ships.

I would love to know how they make ZPMs the whole idea of them being hard to get hold of even for the asurans is interesting.
                Best quotes ever:
                O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Asuras is huge and there is an excess of ZPMs but i dont think they could hold 40 Auroras at bay. The Drones dont pass through ancient shields so some other weapon should be used. When we went there in lifeline they had no planetary defenses other than ships, so i dont think we would have to worry about that. Even if they did have other defenses i would think the attacking asurans would be able to retake control over them. Maybe if we could sustain an AR field in a huge radius over several AUs out we could have the Aurora class ship replicator crews essentially disentegrate before our fleet as they exit hyperspace.

Comment

Asuras is huge and there is an excess of ZPMs but i dont think they could hold 40 Auroras at bay. The Drones dont pass through ancient shields so some other weapon should be used. When we went there in lifeline they had no planetary defenses other than ships, so i dont think we would have to worry about that. Even if they did have other defenses i would think the attacking asurans would be able to retake control over them. Maybe if we could sustain an AR field in a huge radius over several AUs out we could have the Aurora class ship replicator crews essentially disentegrate before our fleet as they exit hyperspace.
                    That would look very cool. True we didn't see any planetary defences, do we know how many ships defend the planet? Or are they so much like the ancients, in other words unbeleivably overconfident, they didn't think of any planetary defences.
                    Best quotes ever:

Comment

Atlantis's defenses were the LaGrange point Satelites several hours away from the city. But wier said that the reps were just as arrogant as the ancients so maybe.

Comment

Atlantis's defenses were the LaGrange point Satelites several hours away from the city. But wier said that the reps were just as arrogant as the ancients so maybe.
                        What do you think the affect on an aurora would be from one of those shots. It tore through wraith ships but they didn't have any sheilds.
                        Best quotes ever:

Comment

probably would take a while but as soon as it through it would cut it just as easily.

Comment

We've already seen that their mid-range cruisers have the ability to cloak, which theoretically means they could have THOUSANDS of them in orbit, cloaked, and we'd never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dev Corvin View Post
                              We've already seen that their mid-range cruisers have the ability to cloak, which theoretically means they could have THOUSANDS of them in orbit, cloaked, and we'd never know.
                              And there is the fact that:

Spoiler:
                              The device the dupli-team were given only shows the location (in real time) of Arora class ships, The Asurans could have as many or more cruisers out there...

Comment

Working...
                              X