Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats Your Favourite Piece Of Stargate Technology? Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Your Favourite Piece Of Stargate Technology? Why?

HI, this thread is to let people express there opinions on stargate techology over the years, What worked and What didn't work.

I for one think the stargate is one of the most striking technology and is the main item that STARGATE is based on hense the name...

I also enjoy ships... they are just so cool and brillliantly made, also they travel in space so they're not just pretty to look at
    Whats your fave technology?

LOTS OF GREEN , GREEN, GREEN, GREEN, GREEN....
    Last edited by Winona; 14 December 2007, 10:36 AM.
    sigpic
    If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Is there anybody out there........
    Its getting lonley in here
    sigpic
    If i was a picture i'd look something like this, cos friendship brightens my day!!!

Comment

The Zat'nik'atel. No explanation needed.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I love ronons gun, so much nicer then a Zat, and you can just stun anyone you want to if they wont shut up!

I also love the puddle jumpers, what an amazing piece of equipment, cloaking, shield, underwater, fly, even time travel. Imagine having a garage and just flying to work, or maybe take a trip under the sea to find out.

The stargate for obvious reasons...

Comment

Yeh!!!
          zat guns are so cool how they can stun,kill and make things dissappear talk about a instant concealer, i'd come in handy if you need to clean you bedroom in a hurry, zap,zap,zap its all clear, (but then u got to buy new stuff, but u know what they say change is always good)
          I love guns, Ronans ace
          I love ships .....

whta do you think about the sacoficus pritty cool d'you think? I'd come in pretty handy also....

GREEN lts of GREEN!!!....
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm.....

I would say that the coolest piece of technology was the... Ummm... Hmmm... Daedelus-class Battlecrusiers: Daedelus, Odyssesy, and Apollo.

Comment

cool...
              do you know when you watch stargate or startrek or something else that has people going in ships to outer space,did you think(like i did) i wish i was at that academy/ i wish i was part of the SG team?
              sigpic

Comment

Not really. I like how the ships are run on Stargate (based on personel).

Comment

ohhh... Still cool.
                  Its got nothing to do with stargate, well maybe a bit, but i you've watched Farscape did you find the whole leviatian,living ship thing really ace, or do i just share my own enthusiasm?
                  sigpic

Comment

A Ha'tak. I just think they rock, and it would make the last 3 years of studying the Egyptians seem worthwhile!
                    sigpic
                    If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                    I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

...i dam all ye torch ships, hyperdrive man, what else? it's the cornestone of space opera

Comment

My Fav is the transporter technology, and my second fav is the dimensional cloaking tech.

Comment

Do all the ships run on naqida or am i just confuddled?
                          sigpic

Comment

Ashman2 are you studing egytology at uni?
                            sigpic

Comment

Asuran nanite tech... reprogrammed obviously to suite whatever I want to put them to use for, and retaining the advanced knowledge the Asurans have... that would mean ships, ZPMs, Atlantis city ships everything of Ancient tech they know of!
                              Last edited by Guest; 14 December 2007, 12:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X