What's missing from Unending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's missing from Unending?

does anyone feel that part of it was cut around the part where vala was crying?
    I watched it again and i missed something, I always thought this was 2 parts
    Vala crying and cam pissed off but right after that you see the anger when they at at the table together.

I feel as if there was a fight taken out or something and the way she was crying it must have been huge

Originally posted by Leous View Post
    does anyone feel that part of it was cut around the part where vala was crying?
    I watched it again and i missed something, I always thought this was 2 parts
    Vala crying and cam pissed off but right after that you see the anger when they at at the table together.

I feel as if there was a fight taken out or something and the way she was crying it must have been huge
    Never thought of it that way, I assumed it was something to do with getting preggers and having a miscarriage.

But actually that makes alot more sense lol
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Leous View Post
      does anyone feel that part of it was cut around the part where vala was crying?I watched it again and i missed something, I always thought this was 2 partsVala crying and cam pissed off but right after that you see the anger when they at at the table together.I feel as if there was a fight taken out or something and the way she was crying it must have been huge
      I saw that scene as a passing of 30 years.Who knows how long passed between scene. Ever hear of deleated scenes?I thought you had given up on Gateworld.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Have you guys ever taken into consideration the possibility that she was crying because she had been stuck in that ship for who knows how long? As for Mitchell throwing things in his quarters, well I think it is the exact same thing. It all comes down too (Ship sickness). I don't see the crying being from anything else, that just wouldn't have anything to do with the plot. However, crying because of ship sickness is very germane to the plot. They wanted to make the audience aware of how hard it would be to spend so much time in one place with such a limited amount of social interaction.
        sigpic

Comment

I believe that JM confirmed it was a miscarriage scene on his blog.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            I believe that JM confirmed it was a miscarriage scene on his blog.
            Robert cooper said in the audio commentary that it was a miscarriage.

and he did write the epsidoe

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post

Really? Well I stand corrected... Haha I had no idea
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post

I'll have to re-watch that episode with the commentary on.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Vala cried because:

1. She is an emotional wreck and she knows under different circumstances Daniel and her would not happen.
                  2. Probably a medical issue, miscarriage hypothesis, ...which I assumed from the start.

Seeing that the audio commentary proves the miscarriage thing then problem solved, bed made, welcome home

Comment

Working...
                  X