This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's returning for Season 5?

Who's returning for Season 5? I hope they keep Sheppard, Teyla, and Ronan. Carter's cool, but I wouldn't be upset if she left since Tapping's now done 11 years of SG. McKay is OK, but he talks way too much. I wouldn't mind him being replaced with a more realistic scientist character.

Keep in mind I'm talking about the main cast, not recurring guest stars.
    Last edited by Daniel Jackson; 13 December 2007, 11:05 AM.

As I understand all the regulars who were in it this year are back next year. Amanda said she'd do a fifth Season if there was one
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      As I understand all the regulars who were in it this year are back next year. Amanda said she'd do a fifth Season if there was one
      yup probably everybody's gonna be back
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

That's great news. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          That's great news. Thanks!
          you're welcome

I'm also hoping Lorne, Zelenka and Chuck return
          sigpic

Comment

We need Weir, Ford, Beckett, Caldwell, Michael, Kolya, Todd, Halling, Tyre, Fifth, Chaya, Daniel and Vala.
            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Spoiler:
              Carson Frelling Beckett will be returning! Oh YEAH!!!

Um I hope!
              sigpic

Comment

Is it official? Where did you get the info? In how many episodes will he return?
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  Is it official? Where did you get the info? How many episodes will he return?
                  I edited my post so it would not confuse people. There was a statement made by Joe M that he would be announcing a character return for Season 5. A lot of folks think its Beckett because when Joe was asked if it was Carson, he replied with Maaaaaybe. So only time will tell.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    Is it official? Where did you get the info? How many episodes will he return?
                    it's not official, Brian's hoping

EDIT: damn, beat me to it
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      it's not official, Brians hoping

EDIt: damn beat me to it
                      Yup just like I was hoping for a 5th season. Well that turned out ok didn't it?

Muhahahaha! Too fast!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think 6-8 episode can be enough for him as special guest star.

Comment

Don't want fith, Daniel or Vala. There is no reason for them and I don't want to lose SGA characters to ones from SG-1. Carter is enough. I want all the regulars back and I hope we still get Zelenka.
                          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                          Individuality is freedom lived.
                          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

It looks as though Carter, Shep, McKay, Teyla and Ronon will be back, along with Daniel & Teal'c making an appearance and probably Keller... I have a sneaky suspicion that Beckett will be brought back in some capacity as well...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              It looks as though Carter, Shep, McKay, Teyla and Ronon will be back, along with Daniel & Teal'c making an appearance and probably Keller... I have a sneaky suspicion that Beckett will be brought back in some capacity as well...
                              um Teal'c in s5? did someone confirm this (probably not eh)?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X