Ronon's gun replica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon's gun replica?

Is there a replica version of ronons gun available anywhere?

Originally posted by Aethon View Post
    Is there a replica version of ronons gun available anywhere?
    Not that I've heard of, no, sorry. I suppose they could in the future (after all, they sell replica zats and staff weapons etc for SG-1), but not Ronon's gun.

Does anyone know if Legends Memorabilia have the rights to create Stargate Atlantis collectibles?
    Last edited by Calhoun; 27 October 2009, 01:20 PM. Reason: Updated to use Aethon's new username
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I would be interested in this as well. That gun is a sweet looking prop.

Comment

I did see a fantastic replica on Ebay a few month ago but i couldn't afford it back then. It had lights and sounds as well.

Comment

I also wanted one and so did my brother. We could not find anything for sale on line so I decided to make one. I am still in the process of putting it together but as soon as I have a master I am going to make a mold and cast some resin versions. Unfortunatly I am not tech enough to know how to put lights and sounds on it but I think what I have done isn't bad. Please let me know if anyone finds an officially licensed version.

Comment

I have seen a model kit on ebay which looked pretty good

Comment

try frontiermodels.com they have replicas of ronon's gun, zats, and the re-to gun from stargate sg-1 (the name of the weapon eludes me at this moment). They have a bunch of other models and props and things on the website. but i will worn you if you are not from the U.S. they do have european money symbols (i.e. will have to be calcaulated to U.S. in order to buy. Hope this helps everyone out.

Comment

http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/Star...L-p-18031.html

Wow... That's not bad. If someone could work in some lights and sound into it, I'd forgo food to buy one.
                CARTER: "I’m dressing up like Robin Hood, but part of my costume is missing, what have you got for me?"

HAMMOND: "You have a bow!"

Comment

I found the replica of Ronon's gun on frontiermodels.com... it's not the best replica I've seen...

Comment

Meh... Just depends how you build and paint it though

Certainly a great place to start.
                    CARTER: "I’m dressing up like Robin Hood, but part of my costume is missing, what have you got for me?"

HAMMOND: "You have a bow!"

Comment

Except the details are wrong The part around red light at the back is too thick. The main barrel of the gun is too thin.. and the diagonal lines cut into the piece at the front are too small...

The one in my sig is much better

Comment

Legends no longer has a MGM liscence, check eBay though, they might have one of the stunt versions or replicas in the Stargate Legacy auctions.

Comment

Originally posted by quade_1 View Post
                          Legends no longer has a MGM liscence, check eBay though, they might have one of the stunt versions or replicas in the Stargate Legacy auctions.

I have one that cost me $300.00 U.S. If someone wants to send me that amount, I'll be glad to send mine to them.
                          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

A replica of Ronon's gun would be pretty smokin' cool.
                            "Right now, you do not strike me as someone who could intimidate a 10-year-old out of his lunch money, much less run an interstellar empire."

Comment

You could make your own replica...it's based off of a Civil War Army black-powder pistol. It's called the Colt 1862 Army .44 There are several companies that have it as an unfinished kit. Probably would take someone with some metalworking skills, though.
                              "I hate not being able to move in three dimensions. Cramps my style."

Comment

Working...
                              X