number of replicator ships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

number of replicator ships

at the end when the computer starts picking them up i counted 31 bleeps anyone get anything different

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Yeah, that sounds about right. I would imagine there are at least as many Replicator ships around as there are hive ships left though, probably more... so what Rodney saw may have just been the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

keep in mind the beep went goin after the picture went black, then mckay said: oh crap...or something like that..so there are probably a lot more ships

and one more thing: RepliMcKay: this is the core drive of a replicator ship tracking system. once it is up and running we'll be able to track every Aurora class replicator ship in the PG..
      we dont know for sure if they only have aurora class...it is possible they have other classes
      http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack View Post
        and one more thing: RepliMcKay: this is the core drive of a replicator ship tracking system. once it is up and running we'll be able to track every Aurora class replicator ship in the PG..
        we dont know for sure if they only have aurora class...it is possible they have other classes
        They have at least one more class. The small cruiser type vessels used in TMC and Lifeline. In Lifeline they didn't use drones, in TMC they did, so I'd say they're a serious threat as well, not just the Aurora class ships.

Comment

There is 38. 27 seen on screen with an additional 11 beeps off screen.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            There is 38. 27 seen on screen with an additional 11 beeps off screen.
            we dont know that the 11beeps we heard off screen were the last ones..that could have been only the beggining
            http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Well considering they are building more ships, it will be more than 38 very soon, however it's what the episode ended with so it's a good place to start. However this only counts for Aurora class, the other new class of ship are uncounted so it could easily have been over 100 ships they've got, because the device used wouldn't have counted them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate maniack View Post
                keep in mind the beep went goin after the picture went black, then mckay said: oh crap...or something like that..so there are probably a lot more ships

OMG I laughed when Rodney said "Oh Crap", I am loving the Rodney character more and more as time goes on. He is the funniest in a cool funny way of all the characters.

This is just some speculation on my part but I see Atlantis getting some new aroura ships soon. Just a guess on my part.
                Rodney Rocks!!!

Comment

According to http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/atlantis/,

There are, -

"McKAY: Huh! If this works, we should be able to track every Aurora- class Replicator ship in the galaxy in real-time.

(He types, and a map of the galaxy appears on the screen. The computer beeps six times as six dots appear on the map in various places.)

McKAY: That's not so bad. I guess the Wraith have really taken a toll.

(The computer beeps eight more times and corresponding dots appear on the map.)

McKAY: Oh the other hand, my duplicate did say they were building more.

(There are fifteen more beeps, and fifteen more dots appear on the screen. John and Rodney stare in horror.)

McKAY: A *lot* more!

(Fade to black.)

(About eleven more beeps sound.)

McKAY: Oh, *crap!*"

- 40 Aurora Class Warships,

Now According to Season One, there are at least 60 Hive ships within the Pegasus Galaxy, thats not including those that have been taken out due to the Civil War, Daedalus and other civilians within the galaxy also the fact that were now up to the fourth Season so ALOT has been taken out!

So I am just curious, how many Wraith Hive ships exist within the Pegasus Galaxy now??
                  Well, now that the Replicators are concentrating their attention among the destruction of the human worlds, would the wraith now be PROTECTING the people,...or collect as much as they can, turn tail and run???

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_the_Atlantean View Post
                    According to http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/atlantis/,

There are, -

"McKAY: Huh! If this works, we should be able to track every Aurora- class Replicator ship in the galaxy in real-time.

(He types, and a map of the galaxy appears on the screen. The computer beeps six times as six dots appear on the map in various places.)

McKAY: That's not so bad. I guess the Wraith have really taken a toll.

(The computer beeps eight more times and corresponding dots appear on the map.)

McKAY: Oh the other hand, my duplicate did say they were building more.

(There are fifteen more beeps, and fifteen more dots appear on the screen. John and Rodney stare in horror.)

McKAY: A *lot* more!

(Fade to black.)

(About eleven more beeps sound.)

McKAY: Oh, *crap!*"

- 40 Aurora Class Warships,

Now According to Season One, there are at least 60 Hive ships within the Pegasus Galaxy, thats not including those that have been taken out due to the Civil War, Daedalus and other civilians within the galaxy also the fact that were now up to the fourth Season so ALOT has been taken out!

So I am just curious, how many Wraith Hive ships exist within the Pegasus Galaxy now??
                    Well, now that the Replicators are concentrating their attention among the destruction of the human worlds, would the wraith now be PROTECTING the people,...or collect as much as they can, turn tail and run???

hey i thought they said that it was 60 hives in one quadrant of the pegasus galaxy which was where atlantis was

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                      hey i thought they said that it was 60 hives in one quadrant of the pegasus galaxy which was where atlantis was
                      In the Siege, Part III McKay States :
                      "McKAY: Our research shows there are at least sixty hive ships in this galaxy".

However, In the Eposide "Underground" SE1EP08,
                      "GRODIN: But we were able to ascertain the existence of twenty-one Wraith hive ships just in our quadrant of the Pegasus galaxy alone.

SHEPPARD: Twenty-one?!

GRODIN: And there are indications of far more elsewhere in Pegasus.

SHEPPARD: How many more?

GRODIN: Well, there's no way of knowing for sure. Perhaps sixty, or more."

Comment

Working...
                      X